Allan Louise von Oldenburg

"Allan!" Father yelled before he hugged me tightly and cover me entirely from the impact of the crash.

After the feeling of a harsh thrust of the car and the sound of metal being crushed, I remember the feeling of something hot flowing from my head and the face of my father close to mine.

"I love you so much. You and your brother. Remember that." Those were the last words I heard from him.

I want to say how much I hate him. There were so much I haven't told him yet. There were so many questions I haven't asked of him and there was even the transfer contract he haven't signed yet.

I smiled bitterly at my foolishness. What use will be of the contract if all I felt, all my hatred, my jealousy, my insecurities, and even my loneliness were all slowly dispersing with just few words from my father. I felt very weak.

I will still see him after this, so maybe, we can talk even more. I also want to talk to Albert and tell him that Anne is safe and to congratulate him for being a father. I know what I did, after all those times, since we were young were inexcusable and cannot be forgiven. Father may even cry more when he see us both brawling. And then maybe we can fulfill our father's and mother's wishes. I will get along well with Albert this time. No more infighting.

I want to see father soon.

.

.

.

.

Allan slightly opened his eyes and looked up at the white ceiling. He saw the back of the nurses and doctors when he turned sidewards upon hearing their voices.

"Even though Mr. Oldenburg shielded him, he still received great injuries." One doctor said as he scan the clipboarded files he is holding.

"But most of the impact and injuries were received by his father which took great toll on his old age. His heart didn't make it and caused failures. Thanks to his sacrifice, he saved his son." The other one added as they turned around to face the patient who is now staring at them.

"What-" Allan's voice cracked as he glared at the gossiping bunch. But instead of answering his question, they just checked up on him for any pain he might be feeling. With rapid heartbeat and overflowing tears, the staffs were more alert of his status and immediately attended to him.

After all, you will still snatch what little hope and happiness you selfishly pushed on me, old man. You were so cruel giving me false hope and disappearing for good. What am I going to say to Albert? He will not believe a word I say. After all that I've done to him and to his woman...

Wordless, he stared at the ceiling with the glimpse to the people around him. Tears once again fell from his eyes as he slowly close his eyes and enter into a deep sleep. He felt very tired and heartbroken.

After hours of travelling and arriving safely to London, Albert went his way immediately to the manor and meet all the staff and instructed them what to do. He put Lucy as the head of the mansion who'll receive direct order only from Albert because he cannot leave Sebastian there, he needs him at the upcoming meeting.

Without further lag, after a few days of preparation, Albert called for an emergency meeting for his father's company. All the stock holders and the subsidiaries of his father's business were there and if it were not for Mr. Alderidge, the meeting will end up in a commotion. Being backed up with top businessmen from AGC and Berkshire Coterie made Albert a credible representative for his father. He already knew many will surely doubt his capabilities as he is still a fresh graduate, but this time, there is no need to hide things. He first presented and introduced the Vandelburg Company, a company who will surely provide success and nothing but success to any company she set her eyes on. It's owner is still unknown until now that it existed almost for 10 years even how hard they investigate to get close to the owner, all their efforts were blocked by a thick, tall, unsurpassable wall.