To Decode....

Days later.

"Good morning! Today is the day, Lucy!" Loralei excitedly shout as she jumps her way out of the big bed and went straight to the bathroom.

"Good morning too, Miss Lory. What would you like to wear today?" Lucy asked as she helps her wash her face and brush her teeth.

"I want white." She said as she skips across the room and sat in front of the vanity table.

"Then white it is." Lucy gave signals to the other maids and they immediately picked a white fluffy dress and white doll shoes with little blue gems imbuded in it. And as the others are preparing what she'll be wearing, Lucy brushed her curly blonde hair and braided half of it before putting on both blue and white ribbons on the tie and letting the other half of her hair loose.

After dressing up, Lory walked in front of the body mirror and stares at herself. She was so amazed at what they did to her. She saw a doll in the mirror, but it walks and it also do the things she does.

"Is that me?" Lory points out to the mirror as she asked Lucy.

"Yes. And you look like a doll, little miss." Lucy answered with a big smile on her face.

"Wow! It's like magic! You made me beautiful! Thank you everyone!" She replied.

These past few days, Lory gained a bit of weight and she became more familiar with how things work inside the mansion. She is a bright, cheerful and smart child and everybody in the Oldenburg household trully admires her.

After she came to the mansion, the place became more lively and bright. She's like a sun given to the night to brighten up the day.

"Let's go now and have you your breakfast." Lucy said as she lead the way.

They arrived at the dinning table but Albert is still not there. Lory waited for a few more minutes and did not touch a single food on the table. Suddenly, the door opened.

"Good morning, Miss Lory. The master is still sleeping so I advice you to go on ahead and not wait for him." Sebastian said apologeticly.

"Oh... it's alright. He must be really tired." Lory understand and she did not want to be a burden to him.

"Do you have anything to rely to him when he wakes up?" Sebastian said before he leave.

"Uhm, can you give this to him in my stead? Please?" She was about to jump down but Sebastian walked near her in a flash. She handed the little note to him and said her thanks again.

"It is my pleasure to serve you, Miss. I will take my leave now and may you have a great day." He bowed to her and then walked out of the room.

After eating her breakfast, Lory went outside and roam around to find a good spot for a small tea party.

Meanwhile....

Albert just woke up after staying until 4 in the morning finalizing some datas regarding some upgrade made in the new site. It is almost noon.

Unwilling to get up, Albert continously tap the bed side table, with eyes closed and face buried in the pillow, he's trying to feel where the bell is. A few seconds later, he grumpily got up and search for the bell which is nowhere to be found.

"Sebastian!" He shouts as he threw himself on the bed again.

"Good morning, Master Albert. What can I do for you?" Sebastian said as he entered the room.

"Food and schedule." Albert answered with his right arm covering his eyes.

"Right away. As for your schedule, your work is done for this week and you can rest for the day." Sebastian answered as he turn around to get his food.

"Oh! But there is a note I left on your table. I believe it's an invitation from the little miss." Sebastian pointed on the side table before leaving the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After eating, Albert grabbed the note and opened it. It's just drawings.

There was a tree and table and chairs with one that seems to be a little human and a bigger human, and some cups with leaves inside with number 3 inside the sun

As Albert did not understand the drawings, he stares at it for a while and tries to discover the hidden message of it.

Seeing his master with his brows meeting each other, Sebastian walked behind Albert and try to see what the note says.

"Pfft. That is so artistic. The little miss definitely got that talent from her mother." Sebastian commented as soon as he saw the drawings.

"I can't understand a thing. Can you decipher it?" Albert seriously asked Sebastian. The latter's eyes grew wide in surprise. His master really don't have any sense of arts in his blood.

"Hmm... If my interpretation is right, the sun with number is the time, and the tree that looks like that drawing is the one in the midst of the garden. I guess the little miss wants you and her to meet at the garden by 3pm today." Sebastian explained.

"And what about this cup with leaves?" Albert asked.

"I don't know, play house with her, maybe? I am not sure." Sebastian answered.

"Whatever it is, we definitely need someone to teach her how to write properly. I don't want to see another one of this to decode." Albert seriously said as he neatly fold the note again and place it inside the drawer.