I HATE YOU (Part 1)

"Have you found any lead on where she is?" Xander asked his secretary on the other side of the phone.

"Not yet sir. We have lost her since both the women had continuously changed the car they're on."

"But it has been two weeks now when they escaped Allan's grip. Where could they even go and with a pregnant woman at that? As soon as you found her, bring her secretly to me." He instructed and without waiting for any answer, he hang up the call and look at the unfamiliar view outside the car.

"Where are we going? I told you to head back to the mansion." Irritated by the issue from a while ago, Xander's voice was louder than normal as he asks the man in front of him, driving.

"Relax, father. I am just here to strike some deal with you." His skin tingled at the sound of the voice who just answered him.

"Allan. What are you ..."

"I missed you, too. Are you that happy to see your beloved son pick you up and now driving for you?" Allan's lips were smiling then but his eyes were not, which made Xander shudder in fear at the man looking at him through the rearview mirror.

"What is it this time? What do you want?" Trying to calm himself, the old man breathe quietly and slowly as much as possible. He faced much more dangerous situations than this but his nerves are still not calming easily like when he was at his prime.

"A deal. I have a proposal for you." Allan answered as he parked the car on the side of the road.

"Deals are to be done in a business manner more tasteful than this. I have taught you that much, haven't I?"

"Oh, yeah. You did. That was .... Right, back when you are still neglecting Albert and trained me to be the successor. You never knew how much of a genius he is back then as he is such a drab and is uninterested to anything, that, aside from him being weak and sick most of the time." Allan faced his father with such a bright face as he tell the story from when he is a child. Seeing that expression made Xander more confused at the situation he is in and from the looks of it, this is nothing much as like a simple conversation between father and child. But there is a feeling inside him that he can't shake off, his uneasiness just grew more and more as he listen to Allan.

"What was it again? When did it started?" Sitting in front of him, his son slightly tilted his head as he is thinking and searching for some memories on his brain.

"I remember now."

Albert, back when he was a little child, was more prone to sickness and is weaker than the younger twin, Allan. He was always inside his room laying on the bed, and sometimes when he can move around, he spends his day reading books he requested just to be bedridden again the next day. More often than not, when he feels much better he will decide to go outside and venture their mansion – every nook and cranny. As Allan is the healthy one, he felt much more sympathy for his brother than anyone else. After school and his private lessons, Allan will surely find Albert on his room reading books he, himself, read but sometimes, Albert holds much more difficult books than the one before.

"Are you studying those difficult books, Albert?" Allan innocently asks as Albert gently set the book aside.

"Not really studying. I was just reading them out of curiosity." Albert answered patting the empty space on the bed for Allan to occupy. The latter made his way and jump on to the Albert's bed and lay beside him.

"I heard father ignored you again when you are out on the parlor room. What are you doing there?"

"I want to go to the garden but Lucy won't let me so I just spend time on the parlor looking at the garden from afar. That's when some guests are lead there to wait for father. I talked to them for a bit after introducing myself as I thought they will be bored waiting for father to come. But when he entered and saw me, he led the guests to his study immediately."