You're not...

"Going home early? See you this night. I can't wait to eat at a five star resto especially when it's a treat from you. See 'ya!" I said to Albert as I ran away in a hurry. I need to hurry home and find a suitable outfit for our dinner.

Just thinking about having dinner with Albert in a fine dine place makes me blush. I knew that I like Albert more than friends but admitting it to him is not possible. It is obvious that Albert is not interested in those kind of things especially knowing how serious of a person he is. Staying by his side is enough for me now. But it will never stop me from moving closer to him one step at a time.

After arriving at my home, I decided to immediately took a shower and remove any marks of paint on my body especially on my hair. Being a painter makes the paint scent my perfume which is not a typical thing for a woman my age. Maybe another reason why Albert doesn't see me as a woman at all. But even a little, just maybe for a bit, Albert can see me as a woman tonight.

I opened my closet and grabbed all my clean clothes.

"No dress. No skirts. Only polo and pants." I said to myself realizing the content of my closet. I looked at my pile of shoes, "No heels either. Only shoes and slippers." I announced like it is someone else's things.

"Is this even a home of a woman?! I have no time to buy any new dress or shoes. I don't even want to know how much those things costs." I slumped at the bed where all my poloshirt were scattered. Just when I decided to try dressing up a bit to look cute infront of him, but I totally forgot how poor my style is and how cheap things are inside my closet.

"Argh! Whatever! Que sera sera!" I grumbled as I looked at my pitiful self on the mirror. I grabbed my skinny jeans, and checkered polo and wore them. I tucked my polo in and folds the sleeve up to my elbow. Opened up a few buttons and then wore white sports shoes. And about my hair..... maybe a messy bun will work.

There's nothing I can do about it and I don't also want to look so try-hard infront of Albert. I also googled a few makeup DIY and tried it. After applying and removing makeup for a few times, I decided to wear only powder and tint on my lips.

"The heck with make up! It is much easier to paint on canvass than make my face canvass." I said after failing for a few times. One last look at myself then go. I need to hurry up before I come in late. Bus won't wait for me and taxi is too much waste of a money.

I arrived early at the meeting place which shocked me.

"Albert forgot to mention that it is a Hotel and Restaurant." I mumbled to myself as my grip tightens on my body bag. Almost all of the women entering and exiting the building wore dresses and heels, looking so sophisticated. Unlike me who looked like a beggar.

"Whatever! We're all human beings here." I tried  to calm my beating heart as I enter the premise. One bellboy looked at me from head to toe same as some receptionists.

"Good evening, ma'am. How may I help you?" A friendly receptionist asked after shoving the co-worker who is eyeing me.

"I have an appointment with Mr. Oldenburg. Mr. Albert Louise von Oldenburg." Both the women infront of me had their eyes wide in shock just hearing the name. The friendly woman immediately dialed at the phone and talked to someone then called one of their staff that looks like a dignified butler to assist me.

"Thank you." I said before walking away. Just how much power does Albert had to make them be like that just by his name?

"Presidential Suite 001. We're here ma'am." The staff said after a long time inside the elevator and now standing in front of a suite.

"Oh no! I think you've mistaken. I want to go to the restaurant not a suite. This is not what Albert told me." There is something wrong with the communications, it seems. I felt so uneasy and tried to go back to the elevator.

"But Mr. Oldenburg said it is in this suite. Your meal will be served here. So kindly wait for him inside, as per what he instructed to us." The man opened up the room and gestured for me to come in.

"If you need any assistance, there is the phone. Just press one to talk to the receptionist and they will attend to your requests. Have a pleasant stay." He said then walked out of the suite.

I looked around and checking every door within the room. The room looks very luxourious and the things are inside are all expensive. From the bathroom to the bedroom, all had a touch of gold and silver colors. And after a few minutes, the bell rang.

"Room service. I've come to deliver your meal."

"Come in." I replied as I opened the door. A beautiful woman entered pushing a cart inside. She set up the table, the wine, the meal and after all that, she excused her self out.

I drank a glass of water that was placed on the side table as I wait for Albert. But then, I started to feel sleepy so I sat on a sofa and decided to take a nap as I await for Al to come.

"I took more time for her to sleep than I anticipated." Allan said when he entered the suite. Putting sleeping drug on her drink is not that simple as he needs some inside contact. But now, things will surely go as planned as long as Albert won't interfere again.

"Albert?" Anne mumbled when Allan carried her to the bed.

"Tsk!"

"Where are you taking me?" Her weak voice is a bit seductive even for Allan who's not romantically interested on her.

"Lay you on the bed." Allan answered. But realizing what he just said, Anne struggled out of his arms.

"No! Let me go!" Even if she's weak, she's trying her best to struggle. But all were nonsense for the man. He threw her on the bed.

"Be good now, little kitty. And I promise you, it'll feel good." Allan warned her as he took a glass of wine and drank it in one shot.

"You're not Albert. You're Allan! What are you planning to do with me?" Anne tried to crawl out of the bed but her lower body cannot move as she wants it to.

"I would not try to do that if I were you. It will just hurt." As Allan said that, Anne fell on the side of the bed.

"I don't care as long as I get away from you!"

"But that's not happenning." Allan grabbed the woman's cheeks and opened up her mouth to shove in more drugs. She spit it out but the second time Allan shoved in drugs he also poured in water on her mouth and covered it. Anne can't do anything but to swallow or she'll drown.

She lost more of her strength and Allan took the opportunity to lift her up again and place on the bed. This time, he forcibly opened her polo showing her body and started to remove her pants but then the phone rang.

"What is it?" Allan irritably answered.

"There is a person who just entered who looks exactly like you. He's on the elevator now."

"F*cking sh*t!" Allan dropped the phone and immediately rushed out of the room towards the staircase.

"Anne! Where are you?" Albert shouts as soon as  he entered the room.

She found Anne lying on the bed, her polo and pant's zipper open. She was there sleeping in a messy bed stained with wine and some glass shred on the floor.

Albert walked straight to Anne and covered her body. His heart ached at the sight of her wishing it was him instead of her. He holds her left hand with his right and kissed her palm while he moved some hair off of her face. Her cheeks are damp, and a trail of her tears were visible.

"There in no other person inside this suite. We'll check the security camera to know who the culprit is and what time did they enter and exit." Vince told Sebastian who is standing there.

"Do you have the key to the next VIP room?" Sebastian asked Vince and the latter just nodded.

"Open it up. Then you can do your task afterwards." Sebastian instructed them.

"The next room is safe and clean. We'll take her there to rest." Sebastian offered but Albert wrapped Anne with the blanket and princess carried her himself carefully without saying any word.