Encounter

Waking up at an unfamiliar place, Althea immediately rose up from the bed. She remembered that she still needs to search for Loralei. She forcefully removed the pin connected on her arm and ran out of the room. Seeing her run away made some nurses aware that she's trying to escape. One of them, who is incharge of Althea, immediately contact the man who brought her in.

"Wait! Miss! Mr. Sebastian said to wait for him. He will send someone for you right away." The guard near the entrance of the hospital was immediately informed of the situation and was told to stop the woman and not to let her run away but it was of no use.

Sebastian, on the other hand, upon receiving the call, sighed as he rubs his forehead. The last time he encountered an airhead was with Miss Anne and now, another one appeared. Albert eyed him as to why he sighed so suddenly.

"I received a call from the hospital. She ran away, apparently." Sebastian reported to his boss, who made the same actions he did a little while ago, sighed and massaged his forehead.

"Let her be. Inform Lucy should Miss Peter decides to go to the mansion, never let her out again. Do what you can to make her stay inside. I mean everything they can to hold her down." Albert ordered as he thought of the possibility that the tutor may be heading to the mansion first. He sighed once again. Now he got two problems, his missing kid and a grown up acting like a kid.

"Also, ask Vince for the update."

💐💐💐

"Hey! Stop the car! Stop! Stop!" Althea shouted as she was hitting the driver's seat and unconsciously had her hand slipped to his face. The cab abruptly halted with the irritation of the driver to the hyper-actively weird passenger who just slapped him in the face.

"Here. Take it all. Keep the change." She opened the door of the car and ran out. The driver of the cab clicked his tongue seeing that there was not much of a change then drove away.

Althea actually saw a silhouette of a tall man and a kid going towards the alleyway. She may be wrong, but for her, it is somewhat a chance to confirm if she was just seeing things. But her guts were right. It is in fact, Loralei.

She is being held by a tall man on his arms as he had his hand on half of her face. She was being held captive by a weirdo!

Loralei struggle as she points her finger towards Althea. The man looked at her and his eyes were in shock seeing the woman.

"Let her g-!" The hand which was on Lory's face was now on hers, covering her mouth.

"Shh! Be quiet! Keep it low or we'll be dead!" Baron hushed her as he ignore her punches and struggles.

"Ma'am! Be silent! Mr. Baron is a good guy the bad one is near the gate!" Loralei tugged her shirt as she whispered those words to her. Althea nodded in agreement as Baron cautiously remove his hands from her.

"Uh... what is happening?" She looked at Baron and then to Loralei and then to Baron again. She picked up the kid and carry her as she awaits for the explaination.

"We're hiding for a while because we spotted Mary roaming near the mansion. I can't let the kid go knowing she's just nearby." Baron scratched the back of his head as he constantly moves his eyes to secure their surroundings.

"Are you alright Loralei? Are you hurt somewhere? Oh my gosh, look at you, they made you wear rugs! I'm going to slap that kidnapper of yours til he's black and blue!" Althea cuddled the kid but her  eyes are dead serious. Baron on the other hand, was forced to swallow air in awkwardness and even fear that the woman in front of him may really do what she said. Loralei just chuckled.

"But Mr. Baron is not the bad one! Mama made him do a bad work. When Lory escaped on her own, he helps me get back home." She defended the man beside them and not thinking of the kidnapping incident that happened as Baron's fault but instead her mother's.

Althea squinted her eyes as she stares at Baron with knitted brows, too.

"So you're the one... I'll let this go for now but we'll have to talk later! Don't you dare escape from me! My head hurts like hell because of you." Loralei's eyes widens hearing about the pain of her teacher and touches her head. Upon realizing what she said and some bad word she mindlessly uttered, Althea gasped.

"Oh, never mind what I said, okay? Lory is a good girl and it is my fault I got hurt. Don't mind my words, okay? Teacher just said one bad word, so don't copy me, okay? Okay?" Panic was the only word you can describe her expressions and words.

"Sorry to interrupt your reunion but, how can we get the kid home? Mary was standing where she can see both the front and back entrance."

"I'll go! I'll go inside and call whoever I can to go outside and get Lory." She let go of Loralei and boldly pass through the front  gate in hurry.

Just few minutes passed and there were people coming out of the mansion heading towards them but Mary noticed the huge commotion and followed them. Upon seeing Mary, Loralei hides behind Baron's. Few servants who were left behind on the mansion made a wall in between Mary who shamelessly wants to grab their young miss as the child was being escorted back to the mansion together with Baron who is now carrying the little girl.

💐💐💐

Everything happened in a flash that the little kid can't comprehend what is happening around her. All she can remember was her mother shouting and her hands are stretching out towards her. Baron who is hugging her as he run together with some people from the mansion and enters their home. Lucy who is crying as she holds the phone and dropping it on the floor to hug her. Her tutor Ms. Peter who is sitting down on the couch and being guarded by some other staff. Simba and Nallah who were both wagging their tails as they surround Lory, and all the other people there wiping their eyes as they smile.

"Lucy?" She said as she cannot understand everything at once.

"I'm sorry for this, little miss. Welcome home.." Lucy wipes her tears as she said those words in between sobs.

Only a few days passed by but for Loralei who experienced the warmth of a family and then regressing back to a lifestyle of abuse and confusion, she thought it was so long, she even questioned herself if all those months were just a dream she had. Hearing those words of welcoming her home and accepting her inside that mansion again, just like how they all did before, made the kid cry. It is not the hurting body nor the fear she felt that made her cry a lot, but the warm and loving welcome she received that she have never experienced before. Loralei grabs the sleeve of Lucy's uniform and hugs her as she let out all her pent up emotions. All the bravery she showed and the mentality of holding everything in within those few days flowed out of the little kid's tears and sobs.

"Please serve the sir at the parlour while we wait for the master to come back." Lucy instructed some of the maids that were still wiping their tears to assist Baron as she lift the little girl who fell asleep after crying her heart out.

Baron was lead to the said room and even Althea who still have people following her. They were given sandwiches and drinks while they await the master of the mansion.

Bam!

A loud sound echoed throughout the mansion which made the people inside the room flinch.