BIRTH DAY

.

Looking like a flower fairy, Loralei wears her pink and white floral dress with poise and pride just as Lucy taught her because she's about to greet many guests.

(A/N: this is kinda like how her dress goes - only the dress, because her hair is not tied but pinned just so that it will not cover her face. The hair style is just like in the cover photo.)

Living in the mansion for almost a year, little Lory gain the perfect weight and height for her age and became more beautiful as days go by. Even more so, there are now very visible glow on her face especially her eyes that reflects almost everything around her because of happiness.

Flowers, boxes from small to large, dresses, toys, and even jewelries... Loralei receives them all with curtsy and thanks as guests poured in one by one, pair by pair, or even by family. She doesn't even knew how or what the other gifts are for and even wanted to decline them, if Lucy and Sebastian didn't just stopped her from doing it.

"They will feel hurt if you don't receive their gifts." Sebastian said when she consulted him who is standing next to her because her papa is busy talking to some men about work.

"You should humbly receive them as they prepared it just for you." Lucy added as she helped Loralei from all the gifts at her hands.

"Okay! Simba! Nalla! Stay beside me, okay?" Loralei instructed her cute puppies as she receives more gifts. She is not the only one who gains much attention and affections but also her puppies who are wearing matching outfits; with Simba wearing a formal tuxedo and Nalla with a white ballerina-like dress. Sometimes, even the guests are asking Loralei if they can touch both of them or even took a photo together, a thing which made Loralei smile brightly seeing how behaved the puppies are and how they can make the guests smile at the small action of theirs.

"Lory! Happy birthday!" The little boy greeted that made her turn his way. Seeing the boy with grayish blue eyes and brownish hair wearing a much more formal shirt than he usually wears, Loralei immediately greeted him with a wide smile before doing her curtsy.

 Seeing the boy with grayish blue eyes and brownish hair wearing a much more formal shirt than he usually wears, Loralei immediately greeted him with a wide smile before doing her curtsy