Part 1

Character Profile: Camilla De Vil

Age: 17 (Mal:16, Evie:16, Jay:17, Carlos:15, Ben:16, Harry:17, Gil:16, Uma:16)

Hair: half black half white parted down the side, same length as Evie's and pin straight

Skin: same as Carlos –but without freckles

Height: slightly taller than Mal, shorter than Jay

Clothes: Rotten to the Core Outfit: red heeled zip up boots, leather pants one leg white one black back pockets are opposite colors. Dalmatian spotted tee covered by red leather jacket that is zipped up the side, jacket has two breast pockets the flaps are Dalmatian spots. Fingerless gloves one black one white, red fedora (not always wearing it with outfit) with Dalmatian ribbon around it. 

Chapter 1 

            Camilla was in the square with the others laughing evilly as Mal held up a lollipop with victory in her green eyes. Camilla thought the act was a bit childish but hey, on the Isle you took whatever opportunity you could get. She smirked maliciously with her hands on her hips as she stood between Jay and her baby brother. However, their fun was cut short when two grubby men marched down the street. The other people in the market fled as Mal turned to the men.

"Hi Mom." She greeted as Maleficent pushed the men aside and approached her daughter, her staff in hand.

"Stealing candy Mal? I'm so disappointed." She said with a shake of her head.

"It was from a baby."

"Ah! That's my nasty little girl!" Maleficent said with a twisted smile taking the treat and spitting on it and squeezing it under her arm. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." She instructed her minion handing him the candy.

"Mom –"

"It's the 'dets' Mal that make the difference between mean and truly evil! When I was your age I was –"

"Cursing entire kingdoms."

"- cursing entire kingdoms." She chuckled, "Walk with me." She said leading her daughter away from the group. Camilla took one look at the two minions Maleficent had brought with her, from the expressions on their faces she could tell they weren't going to let them go anywhere. Giving a bored sigh she started picking at her nails. She had meant to steal some more nail polish from Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye but she hadn't found the time, a certain someone had gotten in her way. She ended up making do with what she had available. Some of her nails were red, some were black, some white, some were painted to look like Dalmatian spots.

"Oh! There's news!" Maleficent shouted regaining their attention, "I buried the lead, haha. You five have been chosen to go to a different school – in Auradon."

The others jumped and tried to flee but Camilla kept her composure dropping her hand to her side in annoyance. Auradon? The kingdom of sunshine and rainbows? Oh, I don't think so!

"What?!" Mal shouted, "I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses."

"And perfect princes." Evie said with her head in the clouds. Then she caught the look on Mal and Camilla's faces, "Uck."

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms." Jay said leaning one arm on Carlos, he tapped Camilla with his other hand, "Unless it's leather you feel me?" Camilla rolled her eyes and brushed off her jacket where Jay had touched it.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon." Carlos said with wide eyes full of fear, "Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys that don't behave."