Part 50

Chapter 50

When Mal looked away from her phone after trying to call Ben for the twelfth time she jumped, not expecting Harry Hook to be so close to her, staring at her.

"Startling, aren't I?" he asked with a smirk, "Though some would say striking."

She quickly regained her composure and crossed her arms, "You know, Celia told me about that whole 'poison apple' situation you got yourself into." She looked him up and down, "You couldn't have survived that."

"Well you should know by now the one thing I excel at is surviving." He said with a smirk. They stared each other down for another moment before Mal scoffed, rolled her eyes and stormed off. Harry watched her go before turning his attention to Camilla who was walking with her brother. The two looked very deep in a moment and as much as he resented the younger boy he also didn't dare interrupt, knowing his villainess true love was more then capable of making him pay for such sabotage. So he continued on with Uma and Gil and let the siblings work out what they had to.

When Camilla laid eyes on Auradon Prep again she couldn't help but roll her eyes and sneer. Every memory she had of this place was terrible, the only up side now was that everyone was sprawled out fast asleep in chairs and on the lawn and instead of feeling alone in this place she now had her crew with her and more importantly, Harry by her side. If who was still left awake did mess with her she looked forward to watching her true love take pleasure in hooking them.

"They're asleep. Everyone." Evie said pointing out the obvious.

"I can't get Ben." Mal said trying her phone again.

"Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie said checking her mobile.

"Or Jane." Carlos added, "The signal's out."

"Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked pointing at the school.

"Yeah and when everyone wakes up you're going to love it." Carlos said.

"Or you won't." Camilla whispered as she passed them.

"Cami –" Carlos tried but she just raised a hand at him and passed by not wanting to get into all that right now.

"Everything is so. . . "She heard Gil say.

"Freaky." Jay said.

"Green." Gil corrected looking around in awe, "You have leaves on your trees. And what are those colored things in the bushes?"

"Uh, flowers?"

"Flowers are pretty." Gil said before something on a nearby table caught his eye, "Cantaloupe!" he exclaimed grabbing the bowl from the table and digging in. Jay tried to stop him but it was too late and Uma stepped in.

"We don't have any fresh fruit on the Isle remember?" she told Jay.

"We don't have fresh anything." Camilla added walking over to her captain and saw Jay let the matter go as he patted Gil on the shoulder.

"They're grapes."

"Grapes." Gil said chewing, "I love grapes."

Camilla smiled at Gil's innocence before she shook her head and caught a glimpse of Harry taking someone's wallet.

"I believe I deserve some. . . compensation for my muscles. . . my wile, and my role in this endeavor." He said giving a small bow and he took the money from the wallet. Then Jay walked over and snatched it from him.

"You do. Me not squashing you like a bug." He threatened and Camilla stepped closer knowing Harry didn't need her backup but was willing to offer it all the same. Harry chuckled and turned on his heel grabbing his hook from the table before getting the sharp tip dangerously close to Jay's face.