Part 52

Chapter 52

Chapter 52

When they came out of the woods there was a pretty large house, more of a small mansion actually, that had a sign for 'Evie's 4 Hearts' in front of it.

"Whoa." Camilla said as they stopped and looked at the building. Carlos stopped beside her, his arm still around Jane, and smirked at her. "How did Evie score this place?"

"Her fashion business really took off." Carlos explained as Camilla looked at the place in awe.

"No kidding." She said as they saw the front door open and Mal, Evie and Uma stepped out. Harry let go of her hand and made his way to their captain and Jane left Carlos and ran for her friends too. The siblings both made their way to the door, crossing the lawn slower as they continued their conversation.

"You're impressed." Carlos said, "Admit it."

She turned to him and gave a playful glare, "Never."

"Uh, uh." He said wagging a finger, "By saying never you kinda just admitted you are impressed." He said knowing he'd caught her in a corner. She opened her mouth and hesitated as she took in his smile and glowing eyes.

"Look at you little brother. Over a year in Auradon and you still have some 'rotten to the core' in you."

He kept on smiling, "You can take the VK out of the Isle but you can't take the Isle out of the VK."

Camilla smiled at him, glad that he'd decided not to let Auradon change him or stop him from being himself. Then they made it to the porch where Harry and Uma where embracing before she pulled back and did the same with Gil. Carlos went to Mal and Evie while Camilla and Uma low fived each other.

"I always knew you'd be part of the solution." Ben said looking at Uma who looked at the ground smiling almost like she was embarrassed.

"Okay so we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage." Mal said filling them in, "We have no idea where it is, did she ever take you there?" she asked Ben.

"Every Fairy Godmother's Day. Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" he asked looking to Jane.

"I wish I knew." She replied worried for her mom. Then Camilla saw Carlos sit down with her and hand her a small red box with a black ribbon on it which made her smile and gave Camilla that warm feeling in her chest again.

"Doug." Ben said getting the son of Dopey's attention, "Go with Jane, we need to find Fairy Godmother."

'They might need some muscle." Uma said.

"Hey." Doug said taking offense.

Gil looked down at one of his biceps then the other, "Well I'll go." He offered.

"Yeah, actually I would feel better." Carlos said from where he was now standing with his arm around Jane.

"Yeah actually I'd feel better too." Evie joined in.