Part 2

Chapter 2

Camilla knew they'd arrived when she heard the awful band. When the limo door opened she couldn't get out fast enough. Between the boys fighting, Evie's makeup tips and Mal's plotting all Camilla wanted was to find wherever she was staying and lie down in the peace and quiet. On the Isle whenever she wanted to get away for some 'me time' she'd wander the alleys herself terrorizing the kids of lesser villains.

"Boys! We have an audience!" Mal whispered getting their attention. Camilla fixed her hat and jacket as Jay made some ridiculous excuse that the woman in front of them clearly didn't buy.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep!" she said with a smile, "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She bowed as she introduced herself. Well, step one: find Fairy Godmother –complete. Now could she make life even easier for them and whip out her wand so they could grab it and go?

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked clarifying, " As in bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi, you know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just –appeared! Out of nowhere. With that sparkly wand, warm smile. . . and that sparkly wand."

"Oh, that was a long time ago, and as I always say 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!'" Yeah right, all the villains did back on the Isle was think of the past, and how they wanted revenge for it. Of course Auradon would want to forget all that, when they kicked out their parents and continued their happy lives.

"It's so good to finally meet you all." The boy next to Fairy Godmother said stepping forward. "I'm Ben."

"Prince! Benjamin. Soon to be king!" the girl next to him said nearly squealing with delight.

"You had me at prince." Evie said walking up to him, "My mom's a queen which, makes me a princess."

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here." The girl said still smiling, "And neither do you."

"This is Audrey." Ben said sounding slightly embarrassed.

"Princess Audrey. " she corrected, "His girlfriend." She said taking his hand, "Right Benny-boo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother said from between them, "The doors of wisdom are never shut!" she exclaimed pulling apart Ben and Audrey's hands, "But the library hours are from eight to eleven and as you may have heard I have a little thing about curfews." She said before walking away with the gold and blue band following her.

"It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all." Prince Ben said approaching them with a smile which only faltered when Jay punched him in the shoulder  -a common welcome on the Isle. Then the prince moved over and tried to shake Camilla's hand but she crossed her arms silently letting him know that was not going to happen. He instead gave a nod and a smile before moving on to Mal who shook his hand roughly.

"This is a momentous occasion. And one that I hope will go down in history. . . " he drifted off from him speech again as he shook Carlos's candy covered hand, "Is that chocolate?" he asked before remembering what he was saying. " . . . as the day our two peoples began to heal."

"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal said interrupting though Ben didn't seem to mind.

"A little bit over the top?" he asked her with a chuckle.

"A little more than a little bit." She chuckled trying to avoid eye contact.

"Well so much for my first impression." They both chuckled again and Camilla raised an eyebrow sensing something between the two. Princess Audrey must have noticed it too because she leaned into Ben trying to break the two apart.