Part 51

Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"Yeah!" the boys all cheered chest bumping each other.

"We did that!" Uma said cheerfully, "That's what I'm talking –" she and Mal raised their hands to high five each other before they stopped and realized what they were doing and dropped their hands.

"No. . . "Evie said bummed.

"Hey good job." Carlos said just as the boys realized what they were doing and Uma's crew regrouped on one side of the room as Mal's gang did the same on the other.

"Guys, come on." Evie said standing in the middle, "This was so great. We were a team. We worked together. Come on." She said trying to take Mal's hand but Mal pulled it away so Evie tried for Uma but got the same result.

"You know what we should try? An ice breaker." She said and they all groaned. Camilla even saw Carlos lower his head and bring his hand to his face. Evie turned to the pirates and explained, "You say something you really like about the other person. Okay? I'll start."

She looked at them all as they avoided her gaze then she chose one poor unfortunate soul, "Harry." she said and he sighed, "Great accent. Now you go."

Harry stared at her looking uncomfortable and Uma saved him.

"Is she always this perky?" she asked.

"Oh it wasn't really your turn but thank you." Evie said as Mal stepped forward.

"Okay Evie, I love you –"

"I love you."

"I love this energy, but we are very short on time. Audrey clearly knows that we're here and we need to get out of here ASAP."

"Okay where does this cheerleader bunk down?" Uma asked, "Even if she's not there we might find some sort of clue."

"Actually she's still in the dorms." Evie said.

"You're right. Because of summer school." Mal said.

"What? Summer school?" Harry asked laughing, "Summer. School. No wonder she wants revenge." He kept chuckling and Camilla smirked, even on the Isle run by villains who loved torture they didn't have summer school.

"Okay I need you guys to go find Ben." Mal instructed Jay and Carlos, "We will meet back at Evie's in two hours okay?"

"Sounds like we're going with my plan. I'm just saying." Uma said.

"It was kinda the obvious plan." Mal tried to defend herself.

"Uma said it first." Gil piped up.

"Right so my plan." Uma said smiling at him.

"Whatever." Mal said as they left the room and split up. Harry, Gil and Camilla went with Jay and Carlos to search for Ben. She could have gone with the girls but she really didn't want to be stuck with Mal and Uma's power struggle along with Evie's overly positive pushiness. They headed outside and searched the grounds around the castle since Ben clearly wasn't inside anymore. They were still following the dog but Camilla was starting to have her doubts about how useful he really was.