chapter TWO✓

Daisy POV;
When I reached home I quickly made food for Maya then took a shower and headed for to bed.

Ding ding!!!!
I heard the sound of my alarm ring ,as usual I did my normal morning routine . Then went to church , then headed off the Gardiner's mansion .
By then it was 6:09am.
I pulled in a tight hug by CRAZY M. Which took me by surprise.

WOAH YOU SCARED ME !!!!! I said .
Hahaha... seriously Daisy look at your reaction!! But anyways I missed you and am mad at you for not giving me your number???? She with a serious face.

Oooops.... Sorry . I said is a baby voice .
Awww aren't you a cute little one. she said squeezing my cheeks.

MARIA  I said snapping at her .
Ohk sorry ,hmm.... Mrs GARDINER has sent me so could you please wash the dishes for me ????? She said.

Ohk I got your back I said smiling at her.

Beautiful dimples she said  before walking out.

I was busy washing the plates when a make voice said
"Hi Maria could..........."

Sorry sir , Madam sent her on an errand I cut him off as I turned to face the voice without making any eye contact with him.

Hmm........ please who are ..you??
The voice asked .

Maid servant sir , I said with my head bow.

Why am I too ugly not to even receive a glance  he said

Which made me look up at him confused how could he talk like that with a maid as if we were friends.i thought to myself.

Sorry sir I said then bow my head then turned back to washing the plates.

Delvin  he said.

I still continued washing  ,why do I look like a boy for him to call me Delvin. I thought but got cut off my thoughts when he said again.
Hmm... sorry I meant Delvin is my name and you ??

I turned. with my head bow servant Daisy sir ,I said turning back to work.

Ohk please don't call me sir call me Delvin I don't mind at all.oh please don't address yourself as servant to me....hm..you have a nice name   .
He said.
But I didn't say anything and focused on my work.

So how old are you??  He asked.

20years I said then quickly walked out through the back door living him stand there .
He scared me cause he was staring at me  till I was out of his sight.
Let during the day CRAZY M came back and helped me with the work then she introduced me to the gardener of the house and all security men here.
But among them it was only the gardener and one security man that seemed friendly.

So Daisy as you know tomorrow the family will be leaving and it's left with you , other staffs and young master please stay as far as possible from him ,he is very dangerous .
CRAZY M said.
Awww so soon I said as my eyes began to get watery .
Yh are you about to cry???  She asked a bit surprised.

You are my only friend here I said.

It's dinner time come and lets go and severe before Mrs GARDINER  chops us to death she said as we both laugh .

We headed to the big dinning table placing the food on the table.

Norman come and stand here !!
Mrs GARDINER said point beside her. So I quickly moved there.

So this is Daisy Norman, the new maid I hired to take care of Dalziel. Mrs GARDINER said

YOU WHAT ?????
A  female voice said , mum he is gonna sack her and throw you out off the house.

YH ,IS HE AWARE OF THIS ??
A male voice spoke this time ,I turned to look at the person before I realized it's that weirdo who was staring at me this morning.

It's enough we all know how workalcoholic your brother is I will speak to him before we leave tomorrow , besides he is risking his health because of work he doesn't eat  .
Mrs GARDINER said.
I could tell by their reaction they were all scared of him , even his father was quite looking at me with pity.

Norman from my left this is Danielle  , Delvin and  Mr GARDINER (my husband ) I wanted you to meet your boss but he is not yet home .
She said.

Your boss is Mr DALZIEL Gardiner ,he is my eldest son , followed by Danielle then Delvin 
She said.
Ohk and Daisy please learn to live like you stay in cemetery cause ALMIGHTY DALZIEL GARDINER HATES NOISE !!!
She said whiles  laughing as her father and brother also laughed.

Whiles their mum looked mad .
I asking for permission before dismissal.
After they had dinner  I cleaned kitchen .l was holding  the rubbish in a bag going to dump it whiles singing till I hit something hard making me fall on the floor.
I groan dued  impact.
Then I heard an irritated hoarsely male voice.
"CAN'T YOU LOWLIFE SLAVE WATCH THE F**K WHERE YOU ARE GOING ".
I quickly got up and started apologised .....s.ir please.. am sorry...I didn't mean ..to. I said stuttering scared he might slap me . Tears made its way down my face because he just called me a LOWLIFE I know poverty was a problem for me but no one insulted me for being poor. Was it my fault I was born poor.

That when realizations hit me so this the DALZIEL GARDINER everyone even parents were afraid of him. I didn't even want to look up at his face cause i was scared .
I felt his gaze on me and am sure his gaze look like he was going to kill me if I didn't vanish so I quickly pick up the rubbish and started walking away until a hand held my wrist turned my body  .
I was shaking as nervously whiles trying to pull my wrist out of his hold.