CHAPTER 15✓

Daisy's pov:

At least I had an escape plan.
So I went to the bathroom to wash my face .
Then looked for Dalziel so I went to the only place I knew he could be. I knocked on the door gently .

I heard his irritated voice respond.
COME IN.

So enter closing the gently behind me.

WHAT DO YOU WANT DERRICK????

He  said without looking from his laptop .
So I put a smile on my face , time for my plan to start.

It's me Dalziel. I said smiling at him.

He stood up surprised then return the smile.

Oh amor am sorry I thought you were Derrick.
Are  you okay??
He asked a bit concerned before sitting down on his chair.

Yeah  am fine ,so I was just thinking of our honeymoon.
I said smiling as I walked forward.

He stared a me trying to figure something out but I  smile at him.

So I was thinking maybe we can go to France or Singapore I actually don't know I thought maybe you could help me pick one.
I said with a huge smile.

He just smirked at me before smiling then he walked towards me closing the distance between us.

Mi amor, we can go to both of them but which one do you want to go to first????

ohk what about representatively
I said smiling .

He smirked at me as he spoke.
Honey I love your dimples all mine to admire.

Indeed they are I said as I walked out of the office .

Jumping so far my plan is in a good progress now I won't asked about Maya or else it might spoil the plan but I would have to find out where he is hiding her

I started walking downstairs when a guard stop me.

Madam may I help you with something????

No I was just going to the kitchen I said lying to him.

Oh sorry madam for stopping you.

No problem you were just doing your job.
I smile at but I beyond anger cause last time I was here willingly no guards inside the house and the were about five but now there were about twenty guards inside they were standing at every corner.

So I guess looking for Maya will be quiet difficult but I didn't care I wasn't gonna give up.
So I decided to go to the kitchen eventually so there were guards every except there .

I took a bottle of water then opened the back door of the kitchen and stepped outside.
But there guards there .

I was actually worrying how many guards worked for him.

So here I am sitting on the bed as Dalziel packs my clothes and his into a suit case.

I couldn't take it anymore so I asked I didn't care if he got anger or not.

Dalziel where is my grandma?????

He stopped what he was doing to look at me .

DON'T ASK ME THAT QUESTION ,as you can see amor you should be busy thinking about our honeymoon.

Dalziel please I want to see her ,I must see her I beg you .... don't do anything to her

Well fine today am in a good mood and it's our honeymoon so I will let you see her .

Really ??I asked excitedly.

Si amor, anything for you .

Now???

Si. (Yes).

Follow me.
Was all he said.

We walked out of the room as we took an elevator which I never noticed was in the house.

When the doors of the elevator opened we walked down a corridor ,how could I never noticed this before when I was cleaning.

We reached a mini bar which had different types of wines hanging there next to it was a huge portrait of Mary Magdalene which covered the whole wall .
He stood in front of it staring at the portrait.

Dalziel what's wrong with you ???I asked for my grandma and not Mary Magdalene.
Or didn't you no the difference between the name Maya and Mary ????.

I asked him furiously.

He started laughing at me .
Wow!amor I didn't know you are the funny type.

Are you___
I was cutting off as I was being pulled and the wall with the portrait turned .

I we stepped inside ,the place looked  dark like prison it smelled like dead animals were here as we kept on walking.
I wanted to puked ,

I stopped as Dalziel to face me.

WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE ????

He smirked at me.
Don't you wanna see Maya he asked with an irritated tone.

I gasped as tear started flowing from my eyes .

__________________________________
Thanks for reading .
Please vote 😎.

Love you guys bye!!!!!!!