CHAPTER 13✓

Dalziel pov:

"I HATE YOU HEARTLESS DEMON!!!'
She said.

I felt like I have been stabbed, after showing her my good side she just turned her back against me not caring about my feelings .

I boiled with anger as I couldn't control it any more .

I rise my hand and slapped her across the face .She fell as she cried more.

YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH !!!
I yelled as I grabbed her body from the floor pushed her against the wall .

YOU ARE MINE TO WATCH , TO SEE , TO TOUCH, TO HOLD , KEEP AND LOVE FOREVER .NOT EVEN DEATH WILL STOP OUR LOVE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I yelled at her and with that smashed my lips on her forcefully.
I she just cried her eyes calmed me down as I watched her.

So I started spreading kisses on her cheeks I had slapped whispering sweet words to her so she would stopped crying then I hugged her .

My amor I didn't mean to slap you but you shouldn't say such hurtful things to me .
I whispered in her ear.

But if you DISRESPECT OR DISOBEY ME, I won't fail to punish you so be a good girl and we will live a happy ever after fairy tale my love .

I said then carried her in a bridal style as I we sat on my bed placing her on my laps.

....where.is...maya?????

WE DON'T NEED ANYONE IN OUR WAY  I said controlling my anger.

She turned her face towards me tears slipping from her eyes.

.. what did you do to her???...... please tell she alive........

She is alive .

How..Is....s....

Enough questions !!!
I cut her off .

I got up still carrying her as I made my way to my bathroom.

I placed her on the counter top as I began to unbutton my shirt off her but she quickly pushed my hand away.

What...are ... you doing????

I glared at her with anger.

LOOK YOUR BODY IS ALL MINE TO SEE SO DON'T YOU HIDE OR DENY ME .OH DON'T FORGET LOVE ,I SAW YOUR NAKED BODY  YESTERDAY AND AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE COMING TO HAVE OUR BATH!!!!!

.... please I want to bath only.

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST F**KING SAID, DAISY IF I WERE YOU I WILL I THINK OF YOUR DEAR GRANDMA'S LIFE SO REMEMBER IF YOU DISOBEY ME I WILL KILL HER!!!!

with that she kept quiet as I made my way towards her and removed my shirt from her body.

She  was naked in front of me as my eyes went drooling all over her body.
Her breast was big done I thought,I wanted to squeeze it. she had the most perfect curves watch my hand wanted run over.
Her legs were so nice and creamy I want to kiss every inch of her body and worship it right now.

She such a perfect creation by God specially made for me.

Infact she God's greatest creation how could have such a perfect body other would die for.

Soon I felt myself become hard but I wasn't gonna make a move on her yet else she will be scared and I didn't want her first time scary.

So breaking from my thoughts I  went to bathe and turn the water on as it filled the bathe with buddles .

I checked the water temperature before placing Daisy inside then I removed my boxers and came inside to join her as I sat behind her she was shaking so I started massaging her back whiles kissing and bitting a neck to which am sure will give her a hickey.

I stopped the kissing when I noticed she was crying I knew she wasn't used to this so spared her for today.

So just placed my head on her neck as the water turned cold .
I got out first and Daisy to the counter then grabbed a towel and to clean her and I .

Then we headed to the closet l put on suit as always .
I opened another wardrobe full of female clothes  which I brought all for my amor.

I selected a black designer dress her so it would match will my black suit.

After dressing her ,we descending downstairs for breakfast ,that reminds me I had hired other maid cause I didn't want my woman working.

I placed her on my laps and feed her in enjoy.
But she was quiet the whole time and wanted to hear her voice.

Speak amor, say something to me I don't like your silence. I said.

But she just looked down on her laps.

Feed me amor !!!!
I said .

As she looked up at me with her eyes wide opened.
Then she looked down again.

So I placed my hand on her jaw rising her head up to face me.

IF YOU DON'T WANT MAYA TO DIE YOU WILL DO WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO!!!!

I whispered dangerously in her ear as she grasped with fear then started feeding me I smirked as I like the way I could tame my woman.

After breakfast I took her to my office at home .As I lead her towards the couch for her to sit down as I sat beside her.

I pulled out a document that will change our lives forever to make as one as  a smile made it's way on my face.

I heard a knock on my door as I told the person to come inside cause I knew who it was.

Good morning Mr GARDINER.
My lawyer said.

ARE YOU BLIND !!, CAN'T YOU SEE MY WOMAN HERE !!!!
I yelled at him .

As I held Daisy's hands in my to calm me down
.am...s....orry..sir,...g..ood.
morning .. madam

He said stuttering.

How could he disrespect my woman in front of me.

Sit I told him.

I placed the document on the table between us ,then called Derrick through the intercom

As he came in with a laptop in his hands and place it on the table.
The whole time Daisy stared at me confused.

Shall we begin I said excitedly.

_______'____________________________thanks for reading!!! Please vote and remember to follow.

Check out my other book on my profile page .
Please vote !!!.