CHAPTER 12✓.

Daisy's pov:

"Deepen it love I want you to devour me "he said.

I stood there shaking I didn't understand what he said but I knew he was referring to the kiss. I had never kiss someone before he stole my first kiss.

He was standing waiting for me,my I just stood there crying.

KILL THE OLD HAG!!!
He said anger.

No no no please sir don't do this,I said hold his shirt begin him .

As Maya started gasped for air .

Dalziel please stop him....he hitting her I said crying and running to Maya but Dalziel's hand held my waist preventing me from going.

Please i beg you don't kill we will do anything said whiles crying.

Please i begged but he didn't move he seemed unaffected.

So did what came in my mind.
I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his head down standing on my toes and smashed my mouth on his lips.

As he groaned ,I slipped my tongue in his mouth he tighten his hold on my waist pressing my body against his.

I tried pulling away but he pulled back kissing me . using his tongue at all corners of my mouth . As his lips moved to my ears, then my neck this kiss there his hands started moving to butt and when I pushed him getting as far as possible from him.

Had he forgotten people were there and Maya's life is what I was trying to save.

He smirked at me , before signing the man who held Maya's neck to stop.

I was running towards her when he pulled me to him and kiss my forehead.

Baby.....that kiss was amazing.
He said.

But we aren't done here ,you said you would do anything right honey???
He asked.

Regretting saying that wondering what he wanted now.

Well we are leaving.
He said smiling.

I couldn't hid my smile .
Thanks be to God that he was living.

I ran to Maya holding her as I hugged her kissing her forehead.

Bye Mr Gardiner I said whiles crying.

With that he and his men started laughing which made me confused .
What was funny in saying bye.

Then they stopped as he stepped towards me .

Amor I didn't say I was leaving ,I said WE ARE GOING HOME.
he said.

What do you mean????

Sweetie  if you want that OLD HAG ALIVE you shouldn't question me !!!!
He said.

As he picked me up,I started shaking pulled away .
Please stop I said.

Then I felt something being inside me as I started feeling dizzy.
Dalziel smirked and said "sleep tight amor".

Then he carried me in a bridal style before my eyes shut.

______________EIGHT HOURS LATER!!!!!

I rolled on my bed but the feeling was different the bed was very soft and comfy but the problem was something or should I say an arm was preventing me from move .

I opened my eyes to see I was in a room I couldn't recognize I next to me ....... was Dalziel with his eyes hundred percent opened staring at me as I screamed loud.As I pulled away from him and got off the bed.

What's the matter amor?.

Where am I ??

Home.

THIS IS NOT MY HOUSE YOU PSYCHO !!!!!

He just remained there smirking.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?????
I asked.

But didn't say a word as his eyes where glued somewhere else so,I followed his graze.

I grasped as I realized I was only in a males shirt with the first three buttons undone.
Displaying the valley between my breast to him ,so I quickly buttoned up the buttons .
But his eyes went down looking at my legs I wasn't wearing pants under the shirt,but the shirt cover my core.

Tears starting flowing as I cried , Dalziel quickly got off the bed and came towards me holding my arms .

Love what's wrong ??

He asked concerned.

I pushed him away from me as I started hitting him crying.

Baby what's wrong with you ??
He asked holding my two hands together with his left hands.

Speak to me please.

I didn't say a word to him as I wished I could kill him.

DAISY WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!

He shouted at me this time making me shake nervously.

You ......t...ook.....it.
I said sitting on the floor whiles crying in shame.

Took what????

I looked at him anger and in disguise.
My........ virginity

ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!
I yelled at him as I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it at him.

I WON'T HAVE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE ,JUST BECAUSE I HAVE BE NICE AND CALM TOWARDS YOU DOESN'T STOP ME FROM PUNISHING YOU, BUT JUST FOR TODAY I WILL LET IT SLIDE  amor.AND I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY ,.....NOT NOW AT LEAST LOVE .

.......how did I end..., up wearing a......... male's shirt???

Love it's not just any male's shirt it's mine and I changed you ,it took all I had not to take you........but don't worry I will wait until our marriage night.

.....I froze with what he said ,that means he saw me naked .

I HATE YOU, HEARTLESS DEMON.

I said.

___________________________________
Hi guys thanks for reading .
Please follow me and vote !!!!!

Love you all😍😍😍😍