CHAPTER 16✓.

Dalziel pov:

Yes I wanna see her but why did you bring me here??

Daisy asked as tears were running down her face.
I pulled her into my arms and kiss her on the head.

My love don't cry it's time for our honeymoon, but you requested to see Maya so why are you crying now .

She pushed me away from her .

Where is she ??

Follow me.

We walk  we reached Maya's cell.

As Daisy gasped when she saw her .

Maya......
She said walking towards Maya but I pulled her back.

She turned to face me ,as she slapped me on the face.

HOW DARE YOU!???.
I said as anger took over me,I have been too soft on her she doesn't know who she messing with at all.

I CAN YOU_ _

She stopped what she was saying as I held her wrist tightly and walked out of the basement dragging her along with me.

All she did was to cry trying to free her hand but today I was going to punish her and that is final I don't mind if she sees the monster in me I have been trying to hide from her.

I pushed her unto the bed harshly as we entered.
Then I locked the door.

She stared at me shaking whiles I stared at her with anger .

Since you don't know your place her am going to teach ,I have been too soft on you so think you can talk to me anyhow.
I said making slow steps towards her as she moved back on the bed shaking .

DAISY'S POV:

ITS TIME FOR YOUR PUNISH ME!!!

I backed away from him on the bed, right now he looked scary.

But how could he do that,Maya was bleeding with chain on her neck,both hand and legs her face had bruises .
So he deserves the slapped.

Dalziel stood at the edge of the bed as he stretched hand and my right ankle as I whimper and cry.

Dalziel.... please...am..so__

SHUT THE F**K UP!!!
He yelled as  he cut me off.

The look in his eyes could kill a human being.

He tighten his hold on my ankle as he pulled me to the edge of the bed .

He then sat on the bed pulled me making me lay on stomach on his laps with my ass facing up.

I started crying ,he had removed my underwear and pant as his hand was on my ass cheeks.

Count !!!if you stop I start again.

He  said making me confused till I gasped as  felt something hard hit my ass it was very painful making me cry more .

As I try to free my self but he had me tight.

I felt other hit which was more harder than the first  hit.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT COUNTING!!!

Dalziel...ple__ ..AHH
I groan as he hit me again more harder.

Count!!!
He hit me  as I started.

One.    I said crying.

Two.

Three..

I was counting whiles crying am sure am my ass cheeks were red  with bruises all over it.
It was too painful the more the number increases the more harder the hit is.

Forty....  AHHHHHHH!!!!!

forty-five....AHHHHHHH !!!!

Fi....fty.......AHHHHHHH !!!!

I think fifty spanks will be enough as it your first punishment but am not done it's left with the other half punishment!!!!

He said as he threw my weak body on the bed and left the room locking the door behind.

My ass was on fire I couldn't lay on my back  cause it hurt.
As I cry to myself.

Why me???

What at all does he want from me????

What offense did I commit ????

TO BE STUCK WITH HIM,

no I must get out before he kills me.

__________________________________

Please follow me on Wattpad.

Please vote and feel free to comment.

Thanks for reading.

Please check out my other books.