CHAPTER 7✓.

Daisy pov:
I got early then usual today I wanted to write my resignation letter.
But the problem was I didn't know whether to write an address or not ?????
But I decided to write the address to make it look professional.
I took about two hours to get it done cause I was looking for the right words to put in the letter .
Consider the Mr Dalziel is quick tempered so I wrote an appropriate reason to why I was resigning.
I simply wrote my grandma (Maya) was sick which was hundred percent  true ,Maya has difficulty in breathing or should I say heart failure and high blood pressure. She always took a drug and ate healthy which has helped her stay alive.
But I did write that in the letter.
When I was done I folded it and placed it in and envelope.

I took my shower and did my normal morning routine.
Today I decided to wear my black hoodie and  black ripped jeans with my black all stars.
Told Maya I was living and headed out.
Today I was in a good mood cause I was gonna resign today from that devil and go for an interview at the small coffee shop near the main road.

So I decided to buy some coffee before going to the Gardiner's house.

When I reached his house I entered the kitchen but it seems like he hadn't gotten out cause his driver was outside the house  when I reached I was happy I was on time. I decided to chair on one of the couch in the hall waiting for him.

30 MINUTES LATER!!!!!!!.

I was playing a game to keep me entertained when I felt a lip on my neck.
I froze for a second and then got up .Then turned around to see him standing there staring at me with smile but I didn't waste time to stare back at him.
I put my hands in my hoodie pocket to pull out the letter when he spoke first .

....amor am very sorry for what happened yesterday I couldn't resist you,but I promise you darling I won't do it again.....

..... well good morning Mr GARDINER I cam.

It Dalziel  why is it so hard for you to understand!!!
He snapped.

... sorry I said quietly.
Then stretched the envelope to him as he eyed me confused.

Here take please I said politely .

What is that??
He asked confused before taking it .

Open...I said.

I didn't wanna see his reaction so as he started to open the envelope .
Dalziel I gonna take water and come back I said as he stopped opening it and looked at me smiling.

Love...you actually called me by my first name without stuttering .
He said smirking at me.
Ok am gonna drink water and come back I said
And walked to the kitchen , immediately I reached the kitchen to opened the back door and run as fast as possible out of his house before he could stop the security man from letting me out.

Fortunately for me it was too late to stop me cause I was already outside the house.

I ran as fast as possible from his house before I slowed down my speed and started walking .

Till I got to" WILSON'S SPECIAL COFFEE" the place I was gonna apply for the job.

__________________________________
ok guys I know it's a short chapter but get ready for more.

Also thanks for reading am very grateful .
Please feel free to comment.
PLEASE VOTE !!!!!!

LOVE U😍