CHAPTER THREE✓.

Daisy's POV;
....sir please...hmm..hand .
I said trying to remove it from his grip whiles controlling my tears.
What's your name??.

.......Daisy Norman sir.

Who are you???

.maid... servant sir..
I said shaking cause he was still holding my wrist staring at me .

Oh Dalziel , I have ...you have met your new maid.
Mrs GARDINER said.
Making her way towards us.
He was still staring at me whiles I looked down on the floor still trying to pull my hands away.
There was silence before Mrs GARDINER broke is saying

"Hmm... Dalziel please don't hurt" her , please let go off her wrist.....
Whiles looking at his hold on my wrist.
His eyes darken in anger as he turned his head slowing glancing at his mother dangerously to which his mom and I got scared .

MARCELLA I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DONE PACKING YOUR THINGS CAUSE TOMORROW I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY HOUSE!!!
He shouted at her with no emotions as tears began to flow from her eyes ,I could see hurt and pain in her eyes .
How could he talk to his mother like that , how he kick his mother and the family out of the house ...

Then it just hit me if he is kicking his family out of the house that means am going to be jobless again.
I was broke out of my thoughts when Mrs GARDINER spoke

"Daisy don't worry about the days you spent here, I will pay tonight for working here for two days then you go and find another job".

NO!!!, Since you brought her here for me, she will continue here job here in this house right under me and I will pay her myself.
MR DALZIEL said not even taking his eyes off me with a smirk on his face .
Even if I still had my job I did prefer to be jobless than work under this rude, heartless man just as CRAZY M said about him . Cause I know working with him we'll be HELL.

He looks at his mother then back at me before he cupped my cheeks in his hands feeling it whiles my eyes were closed with my body shaking .
As he I felt his lips near my ears before he whispered a word which had my crying more as I shake.

"MINE"!!!!.
I stood there froze as he smirked at me before walking away living a scared me as Mrs GARDINER looked at me .

Daisy you may go home and am sorry if my son hurt your wrist.
She said.
Before walking away quickly as I took to the rubbish and run off quickly.

____________________
When I reached home Maya was sleeping so I did dinner woke her up so she could eat.

After dinner we made our way to bed as I turned the lights off as I closed my eyes .

MINE!!!!

I got up and gasped his word were scaring me what did he mean by that.

I closed my eyes again as the word replayed it's self in my mind.

The whole night I couldn't sleep it just kept on repeat .

I got I as soon as it was 4:30.
I did my normal routine , cooked breakfast .
Maya was still asleep so I just give her a peck not wanting to wake her up. Then headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast as I was eating I started thinking of what I should do .
Should I go to the Gardiner's Mansion???? Or stay home and look for a job???.............. cause I didn't know if Mrs GARDINER was really living or not .

After debating with my mind I decided to go to the Gardiner's Mansion.
So I took a cab and headed there.

I made my way inside through the back door.when I entered there house was very silent .

CRAZY M......I called out but there was no response.
Mrs GARDINER.... still no response.

Ah ah ah ahahah I screamed as I felt big arms wrap around my waist and a face on my neck stiffing me from behind as I try to get free.

STOP!!!!!!

I Froze as soon as I heard the voice. ...it was HIM .
I began shaking in fear.

What are you doing to me ???
Why are so beautiful ,why did I dream of you last night????
.............

___________________________________
Thanks for reading, please vote and comments .
Please check out my other book on my profile and follow on Wattpad 😉😉😉😉😉😉.
.
Next chapter is in DALZIEL GARDINER'S POV ;
Who ready for the devil's POV.
........vote please,🤗🤗🤗