CHAPTER 5✓

Dalziel pov;.

What are you doing to me??..why are you so beautiful ???.... Why did I dream of you last night??.

I asked her.

....sir ... please could you let go off me ????
She said.

But I could tell she was scared.
Her statement angered me but I chose not to show the monster in my or else she will run away from me.

NEVER IN YOUR LIFE SHOULD YOU,TELL ME TO LET GO OFF YOU !! I said control my anger .

So I turned her from behind so her face was now facing .
Admiring the beauty in front of me.
She was looking down on the floor so ,I pressed my body against her make her look up at me with a gasped.
I smirk as I noticed I had trapped her,her back was against the kitchen counter.

Don't you dare look at something or anyone else, your eyes were made only to watch me.
I said.

Tears starting running down her face as her eyes were full of fear.
So I wiped her tears as I placed my thumb on her soft pink lips feeling how soft it was.

Daisy are you scared of me I asked looking directly into her eyes.

She remained quiet .

Ask my questions darling  when I ask you one!!!
I said

She nodded her head.

Word amor !!!

....y..es. sir..
She said.

I kept rubbing her lips with my thumb.
It's Dalziel for you sweetheart,!!
I said .

Say my name amor
I told her.

....sir..... Dal...ziel she said stuttering but I wasn't satisfied
With the sir attached.

Amor  i just said it's Dalziel !!!
I snapped at her make her shake a bit.
......shh am sorry amor I didn't mean to scare you.
Just say my name darling.

She stood there .

Say my name  I snapped at her!!

... Dal...ziel..
I she said.

Sweetheart  say it smoothly.
I said has as my thumb massage her lips.

Dalziel she said.

I smiled at her .
The way she said my name made me feel special ,I never felt so happy in my heart.

I couldn't control myself any so I smashed by lips on hers trying to deepen the kiss but her lips were close denying me access ,she didn't even kiss me back which made anger.
when I pulled away her eyes were wide opened in shocked .

Amor KISS ME!!!

...sir..... please ....stop..this........
She said stuttering.

I SAID CALL ME DALZIEL AND WHEN I KISS YOU ,YOU SHOULD NEVER IN YOUR LIFE DENY ME !¡!!! I yelled at her.

I jumped at bit surprised but more scared as ever.

My love  am sorry I didn't mean to yell at you I said.

I placed my lips on hers gently kissing her but she didn't move .

KISS ME BACK!!

She still didn't move so I brought my hands from her face to her butt and squeezed it gently making her gasped in surprise so I used this opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth deepen the kiss.whiles she tries pushing me off her.
I kept kissing her for five minutes till she tried pushing me off her for her but I didn't move I just continued kissing her but she this time on her ears and neck as I groaned.
I felt something wet drop on my face .
I lifted my face from her neck to see her crying .
I saw so selfish in my desires to see she didn't want this.
So I pulled away gently  and wiped her tears .

Amor am so sorry I couldn't resist you I said as I stepped back a bit.

She moved away from me as far as possible.

Have you eaten ?? I asked her breaking the silence between us .

........yes.

Daisy I don't want you to to wear that uniform anymore.
I said glancing at her.
I took steps towards hers , and placed my hands on her hair moved hair from the bum she had.
Her hair fell down reaching her waist , she looks more hotter with her hair down.
I massage her hair then kissed her forehead.
Before of her I didn't go to work instead I went to my office at home.

I was about to leave the kitchen when I remembered Daisy was here and if I leave there she will work which I don't want so I took hands along with mine as I made my way to the office.

When we entered inside my office I took her to sit in the chair in front of my desk.

As I started working on my computer .

......hmm.....where should I clean the place seems already cleaned??

She asked which made me smirked.

Amor,you are not supposed to work the only thing you have to do is to watch me ,all your attention should be on me.

I was currently working on my laptop when I noticed she was looking at the book on the shelf so I slammed my hand on my desk gaining her attention as she turned to me with fear in her eyes.

YOU ARE TO WATCH ME ONLY !!! YOUR ATTENTION AND MIND SHOULD BE ON ME!!!
I yelled at her.

....um..... sorry sir .

DALZIEL !! Yelled at her

,I hated the way she address me as sir when she will soon be marked as MINE.

FOUR HOURS LATER!!!!!!

I was still working when I noticed she sitting there staring at me .

Then it hit me because of my selfishness ,my baby was sitting here for about five hours without eating.
So I stop my work as walked to her and pulled her to me she seemed scared .

Let's get something to eat amor.
I said making our to the door if she wasn't here I definitely won't have gotten up to think about food cause all I care about was my business but that was before her now she is my priority.

After eating we were sitting in the kitchen tools when i spoke.

"Give me your phone "

She placed her hands in her pocket and brought her phone out .
Her phone looked so cheap and useless but store my number on it.

After my phone rang and it was my personal assistant .

Good evening sir,

WHAT ???
I yelled through the phone I wasn't type to have a cordial relationship with employee or anyone else.

please .......sir...
..um....am sorry to disturb you as you made me..... cancel all your schedule...... for today but Mr Lee is here he said he needs to see you now.

She said stuttering

It was urgent for me to go cause Mr Lee and I have a contract.

I hated leave my love at home but I had to.

I kiss her lightly on her lips and left  .
Amor I have a very important meeting so please take of yourself I will be back shortly so don't leave .
I said will a strict tone to let her know not to dare disobey my orders.

I sat in car as my driver starting driving to the office  .
I own my company and it's was one of the richest in the world with other branches across the world I also did underground  illegal business such as drugs and weapons or should I say mafia .
I was a mafia leader and all those who knew that dared not to mess with me but people saw me as the rich business man.
..

____________________________________
hello guys please remember to vote and comment.

Please follow me too🤗🤗.
If you  have any suggestions please feel free to tell me.
  But so far I hope you love the story cause more romance ,comedy and fear in coming!!!!!!

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗.