CHAPTER 20✓

Dalziel pov:

A smile made it way to my face because it was the first time she ever blushed in front of me. I found her cute even though she was embarrassed .

I was going to be gentle on her this honeymoon so she will see how much I love her so she knows she belongs to me only.

Amor ,let's take a shower then we can have dinner then go to bed what do you think?

Ok .... ..um.. then you take a shower as I eat cause am hungry.

Fine,then I will eat so we take a shower later I will let them send the here.

As I expected  the food was brought ,as I started eating but I realized Daisy hadn't even touched her food which surprised me.her eyes were closed  as she murmured something.

I thought you were hungry ???

But she didn't open her eyes  nor respond.

DAISY!! I yelled as she opened her eyes.

What???

Why aren't you eating ???

I was praying so if you are not grateful to God then I am!!
She said in an irritated tone.
Before she started eating.

I was amazed who prays before eating???I wonder who taught her that.

After eating ,she took her shower  before me. I had planned on us bathing together but she locked the door behind.

So I decided to out of the room and do some paper work on my laptop.
I had been working when my phone rang and it was Devin  my younger brother so decided to pick he is the only one in my family I talked to

WHAT??

Hi ... Dalziel good evening I wanted to check up on you and know how you are doing ??

.am more than happy and fine. I responded whiles smirking when I thought of Daisy.

Dalziel  you happy  thats a very shocking answer h_

What are you trying to say,that I can't be happy!!

...um no I didn't m_

I cut the call I didn't want to hear him. Thought we talked we weren't did have a cordial relationship so anytime he did try to be jovial when I did shut him up.

I was busy when the flight attendant came to me inform me that we were about to land.

I went back to the room to inform amor,but she was sleeping so I sat at the edge of the bed staring at my beautiful wife.

The sound of calling her wife made me happy.
If someone told last two months ago that I would have fallen in love with someone I did kill the person cause I didn't believe in love.
It was just sex between women and I after that I did throw them away but  Daisy is different and i knew it the first time I  saw her.

She is so beautiful ,and it's only for me. Only me to admire and have.She is the most beautiful creation on Earth.

Since I didn't want to disturb her sleep ,I just carried her in a bridal style as we descended the plane then entered my car that was waiting for us.

We were going to stay  in my mansion ,I brought in France two years ago. I always  come there when I had business meetings in France.
When we arrived I carried her to our room I was surprised she didn't move or wake up she such a deep sleeper .
I didn't pack clothes for us when coming because I already had some of my clothes there and as for Daisy I bought a full closet for her since I didn't want her to wear those clothes she bought from her house they really didn't look nice and I wanted to make her look like a queen, my queen!!.

I quickly grabbed one of my shirts as I went towards her to change her.she was wearing a straight dress which made it easier for me to remove without disturbing her sleep but when I removed the dress I couldn't resist myself from staring at her body what made things more worst she wasn't wearing bra though this not the first time I had seen her naked I couldn't control myself from getting hard.

Her thigh was so smooth ,her ass was big I wanted to squeeze it but what made me harder was her breast it was full and big .

I didn't want to rape her I wanted her to submit to me . I quickly put my shirt on her and took a quick shower then went to bed with her in my arms.

____________________________________

Hiya , thanks for reading  . please remember to vote and comment .

Merry Christmas to you all