CHAPTER 35✓

Daisy pov;

DALZIEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING???????!!!!!!!!

I yelled at him approaching him.

Step back Daisy!!

He was holding a gun to his head as tears fell from his eyes he was shirtless with marks all over his body like he had been beaten.

Dalziel ....... please...put the gun down.

Why should I ,if the only way I get loved is by killing myself. I am a monster no one wants me around him or her.
If seeing me makes you hate me than will be glad to earned my life so you won't hate me.

...oh my gosh!!.... Dalziel I didn't mean what ..I said I was just angery please am begging you drop the gun.

He stood there staring at me before he smiled at me.

Good bye Daisy I will always love you .
He said then I noticed he was about to pull the trigger so I say what I could to stop him .

DALZIEL I LOVE YOU PLEASE STOP IF YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU SAID THEN DON'T KILL YOURSELF!!
I said crying.

He he pause there froze for a second before he dropped the gun . He turned to my direction watching me in surprise .

You do???

...yes.

He quickly stepped towards me and hugged me tightly before he smashed his lips on mine.

Oh God what have I done,now he thinks I love him but at least is better than him to kill himself.

So we pulled away smiling at me that's when I noticed there was blood bleeding from one of his wounds so I quickly run to grab an first aid kit and treated his wound.

We walked back to the bedroom then Dalziel took a shower then he joined me on the bed.

Amor, promise me you won't leave me??

.......no I won't .

Dalziel....

Yes amor??.

Am sorry for what I said to you this evening_

It's ok at least now that a know someone finally loves me.
He said smiling at me.

What do you mean ??
I asked confused by his statement.

Amor,no one has ever told me they loved me its only you. My parents didn't want me so the left me.

I was confused but his where here and he sucked them away I thought to myself because I didn't want him to stop what he was saying.

I was only three weeks old when they left in the orphanage, so I grew in the orphanage for thirteen years before they came back for me and took me to their home . That when I met their other children Devin, Daniella and Diane.
One day my parents went out living us in the house . I was playing with Diane when I accidentally push her ,she fell off the stairs and died. When my parents came the were angery they beat me and called me awful things they told me I didn't belong here was just a monster who no one would ever want and love ,so I decided run away from home I was fourteen by then till I met someone who took care of me and trained me .I studied hard and I started to make my own business. I was twenty when I met my parents again but I never saw as my parents again.

... Dalziel so why are they afraid of me???

Amor, that story is for other time.

I just nodded as I massaged his back soon he fell asleep. I felt so guilty I said awful things to him which made him remember his past.

I never thought Marcella will do such a thing.

~~~~~~~~
I woke up as I left a breath on my neck on opened my eyes to Dalziel with his face at the crook of my neck sucking it his left hand where squeezing my breast which felt nice I didn't realize I was moaning till Dalziel spoke .

I love your moan .

He slipped his tongue in my mouth as his hands rised the shirt I was wearing up he rubbed my nipples with his thumb causing me to moan whiles he kisses me I was so into the kiss then gasped when I felt Dalziel slipped his finger in my pussy rubbing my clits I was moaning it felt good and nice at the same time soon he added other finger then other finger then started increasing his pace I bit my lips to control my moan but I couldn't soon I felt a strange feeling in stomach make me moan louder my body shake as I gained my breath . Dalziel was staring at me smiling before he carried me to the bathroom .

What did I just do ??? I thought to myself , Dalziel was take advantage of my body and allow him.

____________________________________
So do you think Daisy made a good decision????

Please share your thoughts..

Please vote and comment.
😎😎😎😎😎
Thanks for reading.