CHAPTER 25✓

Dalziel pov:

Amor,I want to fix it on you.
She stared at me in shock.

...umm.. please I can fix it by myself.
Amor,I wasn't asking for your opinion.
I carried her and placed her on the toilet sit then opened her legs apart but she quickly closed it .

DAISY CLOSE YOUR LEGS AGAIN AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE ON MAYA!!!

I said in a straight tone which made her open her legs in fear making me smirk.

I stared at her pussy which had blood around it but I didn't feel disgusted by it ,I was rather turned on as I stared .

Amor, how do you fix a tampon??
I asked which made stare at me irritated then she got off the toilet sit and took the tampon from me and turned to wear it.

I stood right behind as my dick harden through my pant . When she was done I hugged her from behind rubbing myself on her .

Amor , see how hard you have made me.
I whispered in her ear as she stood the froze before she pulled away from me and walked away from me to the walk-in closet.

_______

We were currently in jewellery store looking at designer watches of different brands.

I wrapped my hands tightly on Daisy's waist as we walked around the store .

Amor, don't you like anything here ???

No thanks.

It surprised me cause we had been to about eleven stores in the mall yet nothing interested her . So we walked out of the current store we were in.

We were passing by baby store when the thought of Daisy and I have kids crossed me. I had never been interested in kids till I met Daisy I gained interested in thought of having a family of my own.

Can we buy ice cream ??

Of course amor .

We were currently in an ice cream shop in the mall ordering the flavor she wanted . I was never a fan of sweets so I ordered one for only Daisy as we sat sit so she could eat it as I watch my beautiful queen .

Don't you want some?

No amor I don't take in sweets.

Daisy ....??

Daisy Norman..??

Daisy babe????
I heard a make voice say making me glance to that direction as I saw a guy approaching our table.

She stared at him in confusion before she smiled and stood up as she jumped in his arms to hug him.

Anger boiled in me by her actions she never hugged me like that so got up and pulled her harshly towards me as I gave the guy with a death glance.

Honey aren't you going to introduce me to him I said loud enough for him to ear.

.. sorry Dalziel this Alvin.
Alvin this is Dalziel_

HER HUSBAND!!
I said cutting her off.

Alvin look at her confused.

Are you really married??

DOES IT LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU????

I was beyond anger and jealous because of the way she seemed happy see him.

Daisy babe where have you been all these months??
He said handing her his card

Al dear I hav_

I cut her off by punching him on the face as he fell down.

DIDN'T YOU DARE CALL MY WIFE BABE !!!!!
I said as I kept on punching him on the fall as he started bleeding from his nose.

Please Dalziel stop you are hurting him.

I heard Daisy crying whiles pulling my shoulder to stop me but anger to over me.

DALZIEL JUST STOP IT

I froze when I heard Daisy yell at me.

NOW!!!!!

I got up and walked to her as I was about to speak she pushed and ran to Alvin on the floor hold him .

Jealousy was killing me so I pulled her away from him as I dragged her out of the mall.
When we got to the car park I harshly shoved her in the car and drove off .

As I was driving I thought of how she hugged that guy even after I punched him she was so concerned about him that she run to him not even glancing at me. What me the most was when she called him "Al dear" what kind of nickname is that when she never called me with a nickname.

I knew a devil like me didn't deserve her ,but there was no way I will let her go cause she is MINE, AND SHE BELONGS TO THE DEVIL!!!!!

___________________________________
HI guys how was this chapter , hope you enjoyed it .

Please remember to vote and comment .

PLEASE FOLLOW ME.
@Kaytyla Marshall

Thanks 😍😍😍😍😍