CHAPTER 6✓.

Daisy's pov:

As soon as he left tears started running down my face.
How could he.
He is so intimating his aura speak fear but ,what surprised me today was his smile ,I didn't know a person like him could even smile.

He just took my first kiss  ,I had always dreamt of giving my first kiss to a man I well fall in love with  .
And not my boss !!
More tears dropped as I regret  it.
Then I finally decided ,I would resign tomorrow I couldn't continue working her or else who knows what must happen.
The house wasn't that dirty and most of the doors were meaning Mrs GARDINER and the family had left.
It's was 8:32 pm in the evening after I had made a little dinner I case he will hungry when he comes back.
I cleaned up and sat on the kitchen stool bored .
I heard car approach meaning he was here all of a suddenly my heart started beating.
When I heard his foot steps approach.
I was in the kitchen when I heard  the front door open.

Amor am home!!
He said.

Amor where are you??
He shouted but I kept quiet since I didn't want to see his face.

DAISY WHERE THE F**K ARE YOU???
He said this time in a dangerous tone.
So I ran to where he was ,sir... please..a.m.here I said scared.
Whiles bowing my head down.

Tsk amor why can't you be obedient for once or do you want me to punish you????

HOW MANY TIMES DID I ASK YOU NOT TO CALL ME SIR,AND LOOK AT ME WHEN AM WITH YOU.!!!!!
.He yelled.

..... Dalziel.....am... Sorry..
I said .

And with that a smile appeared on his face.
  He pulled me in his arms hugging me .

Amor I have missed you so much.  He said whiles placing he head on my neck

He pulled away look at me smiling .
How was  your day sweetheart???
He asked.

Good I said trying to hide my fear. Suddenly I was being pushed to the wall when he smashed his lips on mine kissing me but i didn't move trying to push him off but he was too strong .
Kiss back
He said.

I didn't mind him instead still trying to get him off him when he slided his hands under my dress ,his hands running up my thigh .
I tried pushing still he didn't move and started kissing my neck as his hands went to the place which was meant for my future husband.

He pushed his hands in my core and that's when I screamed his stop loud and anger .how could he ???  

DALZIEL!!!!!!
Stopped and pulled away and walked  away. Tears came down my face feeling so shameless.

The whole day he didn't come out to which I was grateful for.
It's currently 8:39 I should be taking my leave now but I couldn't see where he was to inform him that I was going .

So I went to his study room since I guess he would be there .
And I was right cause when I knocked on the door he responded .

So I stepped inside .

Hmmm. ....... Dalziel please I would be leaving. I said.

He only rised his hands to dismiss me without even looking up at me since I walked in.

So I just left his house on my way home I brought an official sheet to which I was going to write my resignation letter to him.

I couldn't work with me anymore before he rapes me.

When I got home Maya was sitting so I greeted as she gave me food to eat .
Then we chatted till we both felt we should go to bed.

Then sleep consumed me .

_____________________________________
Hiya guys thanks for reading ,
Please vote and comment on the story .

Thanks 😍