CHAPTER 17✓

Daisy pov;
No matter what I must get out of this house.

I have been crying for the past five hours worrying what to do.
As I got up and took a bath but the Pain on my ass was too much .

Dalziel hadn't come back to the room and I was still locked in here .

After my bath sleep consumed me.

AFTER SEVEN HOURS. (7:20AM)

I got up as I groaned in pain making my way to the bathroom I did my business which includes bathing and brushing my teeth)
Then i wore a lose dress straight which reached above my knee.

Then I lay the bed since I didn't have anything to do,the door wasn't opened yet so I just slept on the bed .

I was hungry yet the door was locked so I made my way to the bathroom and started drinking water from the sink .

It's was 6:30pm in the evening yet the door wasn't opened how could he lock me here I was dying from hungry and the pain in my ass.

All I could do was cry and think of Maya to ,If I jumped from the balcony here I will die since I was on the third floor.

He is a heartless devil no wonder his family were scared of him.

IT HAD BEEN FIVE DAYS SINCE I WAS LOCKED UP HERE!!!!!

all I could was to drink water from the sink,bath and sleep.

My stomach had been paining me for two days whiles the pain in my ass had reduced.

I was so helpless.

I started feeling dizzy as my stomach started hurting again then I passed out.

DALZIEL'S POV;
I smirked after I had spanked her  now she will learn how behave.
I purposely didn't treat her ass  it was part of the punishment.

I hurt to see her in pain but I had took.
Her other half punishment way to be locked for a week without food nor water.she was very lucky her punishment was a simple task.

So slept in one of the spare rooms and worked through out at night so I won't think about her she had to endure this punishment.
I leave the house early for work at come back very late.

Which was normal to me till I met Daisy .

I am currently typing on laptop doing some paper work.

It has been five days since I had locked her, I couldn't wait for the week to end I wanted to see her, I needed to see her .

Guilt was eating me up ,she is the first who I had dealt with that made me feel guilty.

But she brought it upon herself.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I made my way towards the room and unlock the door.

To see my love lying on the bed with her eyes closed.
She looked pale with dark circles around her eyes,her tears were dried up on her face.

Which made me feel more guilty.
So Walked to her and woke her up but there was no response.

Started shaking her but still no response.

What had happened to my love.????.

So I grabbed my phone and called my personal doctor who wasted no time and came cause he knew the consequences .

After he checked her he turned and faced  sad smile.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER,??

Well the patient is weak ,she needs rest!!!

I will prescribe some medicines for her but she must eat before taking then rest.
....but I must run a test on tomorrow so we can know what is wrong with her specifically.

So if you don't mind could you bring her to the hospital tomorrow.

She will wake up soon but please make sure she eats then take the medicine.

Ok are you done???

....yes sir.

Then get out.

After he left ,  I rushed to my love and hugged her tightly I had missed her.

I felt horrible for starving her.
I grabbed some cream and massage her ass I had spanked few days ago.

I am a horrible husband I hurt my wife on her honeymoon whiles she was supposed to be happy.
It's her fault so she bear the consequences.

____________________________________, PLEASE VOTE .

COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME.
THANKS..

                LOVE YOU ALL😍😍😍😍😍