CHAPTER 28✓

Daisy's POV;

After I had spoken to Alvin on the phone ,he sounded strange whiles talking Alvin always sounded cheerful .
But anyways when I go to his house I will confront him.

I was standing at the entrance of the market when a tall scary man  approached me. He had tattoos all over his hands.he was nice in appearance but not as nice than Dalziel. I stepped back a bit feel scared.

Hello ........ Daisy Norman?

Please don't be scared am Christopher  Alvin's cousin he asked me to pick you up.

I was relieved to hear that finally am really getting out of hear.

Ohk let go .
I said trying to smile at him .

The car was silent as he drove so I decided to break the silence by starting a conversation.

....um.. Christopher so which part of France does Alvin live.

He just turned and gave me scary glance that tells you to keep quiet. So I remained silent. What kind of human being is he doesn't he know how to socialize.

He had be driving for 40minutes till we got to a big mansion . When the car stopped I got out waiting for Christopher to lead the way but he excused himself  as he made a call I couldn't hear what he was saying but he sounded strange. So I looked around the house.

Then Christopher approached me with a smirk  . He seems very strange .

Follow me.

Was all he said before he started walking inside. Inside had dark colored walls which surprised me cause Alvin liked bright colors or maybe the house was for Christopher.

....um..where is Alvin???
I asked but he just kept on walking till me reach a book shelf and he stood in front smirking.

Which was strange till I remembered the time I asked Dalziel to show me where Maya was we stood in front of a huge portrait of Mary Magdalene which lead to a underground basement.

Oh no .....why should I think of that when am finally free from the devil. I said to myself breaking out of my thoughts.

Soon he clicked on something and the shelf turned leading to a dark corridor . We walked along the corridor until I started smelling the scent I had smelled when Dalziel took me to his underground basement.

I stood there froze as Christopher stopped and turned to me so I quickly smiled at him . As I started walking with him.
He just smirked again it seems that's all he knows how to do.

We where walking when I saw him approached a metal door just like the one at Dalziel basement. That's all it took for as I turned back and started running  to way we came from but I wasn't fast enough so soon I carried over someone's shoulder as I screamed hitting Christopher. Then we entered a smelling place as he set me down hold my two wrists with one hand as he handcuffed my wrist so did what I could do with my knee and kicked him in the balls.

Fell yelling whiles hold his balls. I was to run with my cuffed wrist I was pulling by someone else  the man pushed me on a wooden chair as he cuffed by my two ankles with metal.

Christopher got up giving me a death glance.

HI WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME???.....I DON'T  HAVE MONEY AM POOR SO WHAT  DO YOU WANT????

WHERE IS ALVIN????

I yelled at them as a voice came from behind laughing.

You want Alvin huh???

The male voice said as I turned  and it was ........

_________________________________
Hi guys who do you think it was!!!

Hope you like this chapter.
A lot of reader think I should make Daisy fall in love with Dalziel.....

Or should she die ???

Well someone else is coming in the next chapter.

Please remember to follow me@kaytyla Marshall

I want to say a big thank to@jay4pg2 .
Thanks for reading,& voting please share your thoughts and suggestions.

PLEASE VOTE AND SEND YOUR THOUGHTS!!!