CHAPTER 30✓

Thanks :katie484858
                ParkSouzi
                @TheFilipinaSinger 10.
                  @ Grandeduhh.
                                         ETC.
I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE AND SUPPORT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daisy's POV;

I woke up with my ankle  tied to the bed and my hand handcuffed. I was in the same clothes I wore yesterday but I was in a room that looks unfamiliar. I tried pulling my hands but it was no use .

Soon the door opened with Dalziel standing at the door wearing a black shirt which fit his muscular body  his eyes   held no emotions. I didn't want to look at him because of the fear knowing he was capable of killing me right now.

WHY??

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME???

TO US!!???

I didn't say anything cause I didn't know what he was talking about.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

He yelled which made me scared.

..... Dalziel...I... don't know..what..you....are talking
...ab...out.

You  love him don't you???

W....ho??

Alvin.
He said in a low voice.

...yes..  I  l...ove Alvin bit ......not... like in....a... romantic..way.

He stood with his hands in his pocket staring at me.

Do you have feelings for him?

... Alvin...is....gay.
I said.

He looked shocked for a minute.

Do you love me?
He asked in a low tone.

His question cut me off guard . What am I supposed to tell him.

If I say "no" only God knows what he will do to me.

If I said "yes " I will be lying to myself .
So I decided not to answer his question.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

.....no.

There was silence he stood there watching me and for the first time I saw an emotion in his eyes but I couldn't tell what it was.

Do you .... Do you..hate me?

He asked stuttering which surprised me ,he had never stuttered before.

How do I answer his question .

Daisy be honest  with me.

I HATE YOU!!
I yelled at him.

He stood there froze for a second .

Am sorry for what happened yesterday I thought you and Alvin were romantically involved but don't worry he is not dead yet.

He said which made me happy at least Alvin was alive.

He walked towards me making me scared I wanted to flinched but I was tied to the bed. He a removed the key from his pocket then he started removing the hand cuffs from my hands and removed the rope that was on my leg. Once I was free I backed away from him.

  Don't worry get up and take your bath come down for breakfast then we will head back to America once we arrive I will call my lawyer so he organize our....... divorce papers but you will continue your work as a maid.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing he was giving back my freedom.

He looked at me one more time before walked away but didn't miss the look in his eyes they looked watery .

____
We were currently in Dalziel's private jet . Ever since he had left the room he didn't look or speak to me.

He sat far away from me busy working on his laptop whiles I slept .

Madam.

Madam please wake up.

Madam please we have arrived.

I felt someone tapping me on shoulder I opened my eyes a saw a man in front of me. I walked out of the private jet to a waiting car.   I realized I was in the car only with the driver.

Excuse me sir.

Sir but where is Mr Gardiner??

oh madam he took the lead with another car.

Soon we arrived at Dalziel's mansion.

Madam the driver called me.

...yes??

Umm...sir said I should show you your room?

Oh ok I said smiling.

It's like God had finally answered my prayers.

When I entered the room it look smaller compared to Dalziel's room but it was comfortable .

All I could think of was Maya as I cried to myself.

____________________________________
How you enjoyed the chapter .
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANKS.😎