CHAPTER 34✓

Daisy pov;

We walked down a bit further soon I got excited because I saw the sea then I saw a table with two chairs and red roses on the ground as we approached it . Dalziel pulled out a chair for me Then sat down.

Dalziel was holding my hands in his smiling at me .

Amor tell me do you like the settings??

Yeah it's beautiful.
I said looking at the sea.

Good evening sir and madam.
What would you like to drink??

I young man said placing a menu in front of us. He looked nice as he smiled at me.

Give us white wine.
Dalziel said in a harsh tone.

Ok sir.

The waiter walk away giving me a wink.

Soon he came back with the wine.
What would you like to eat??
The waiter said looking at me as I smiled back at him .

I heard Dalziel clear his throat looking at waiter like he was going to kill me.

I would have shrimp salad .
Dalziel said.

And you Bella ?
The waiter said smiling at me which caused me to blush.

But my blush faded away when I heard a gun short . I looked to my right to see the waiter lying on the floor as Dalziel had an angry face. He just shot the waiter. I started trembling .

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
I screamed at him.

He got up and took hand dragging me back to the car and shoved me in harshly and started driving in full speed. Once we got home he dragged me with him to the hall .

WHAT WAS THAT FOR??
He yelled at me.

WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR??
I also yelled back.

I can't believe you stood too low to flirt with a waiter!!!

I can't believe you are a MURDER !!!

Well he deserves to die for flirting with you!!!

I wasn't flirting with him I was being friendly!

How would you know you are a woman you won't understand the looks men give!!!
AND YOU ARE MY WIFE!

Well for your information ,I don't want to be with a heartless murder .

Amor HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S WAS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD ,I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T LIKE SHARING WHAT IS MINE!!!

DALZIEL CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE A MURDER !!!!!! .
I HATE YOU AND I WISH I DID NEVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN IN MY LIFE IF YOU WANT LOVE THEN DIE SO YOUR FAMILY CAN SHOW YOU LOVE AT YOUR FUNERAL AND LEAVE ME ALONE CAUSE I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU I HATE YOU ..
I yelled as I started crying pouring out my anger at him.

Dalziel stood there quietly after my out burst before he walked away from the me.
When I entered the room he wasn't there I sign in relief before I took a shower and made my way to bed. I tried sleeping but I couldn't sleep . I started thinking of what I said to Dalziel maybe I was a little harsh to him..... or maybe he deserves what I said.
I checked the time to notice it was 11:01pm in the night and he wasn't in bed I don't know why I suddenly feel worry for him or was it because of what I said I was feeling guilty well I not the kind of person who pays back at someone for doing something bad to me .

So I got for the bed to look for Dalziel this time around I knew he hadn't left the house because his car was still there.
All the lights where off ,I had checked everywhere in the house but I couldn't find him.

I was going back to the room when I heard a cry ,I stood there confused there is no one else in the house except Dalziel and I so I followed the sound then realized it was coming from a door in Dalziel's office so I opened the door .

I gasped in shock of what I saw .

DALZIEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????????!!!!!!!

____________________________________HI GUYS WANT DO YOU THINK HE WAS DOING???

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!.
THANKS FOR READING.
😚😊😊😊😊.