CHAPTER 22✓

Dalziel pov;
When I carried her to the bathroom ,I noticed she was admiring it which made me happy because I designed the bathroom.

I didn't want us to bathe in the tub today so I made her stand on her feet  as I removed my shirt from her body and removed her pant.

I stood there staring at her body is was so perfect . Her curves were driving me to insane I wanted to see her breast but anger came over me as I realized she had tried to covered her breast with both of her hand but they were quite big for her hand to cover which made me smirked  as I got turned on maybe my hands will cover it fully for her.

I pulled her hands away from  her breast as she looked down I could tell she felt shy and embarrassed  so I rised her head up to make her watch me.

Don't you hide what's mine from me again.
I said looking at her in her beautiful eyes.

She only nodded her head .  I stared at her lip they were so tempting and I could never resist them.
I crashed my lips on her as I slipped my tongue in her mouth devouring every corner .                          

Kiss me back i said in a pleading tone.

I smiled kissing her when I felt her soft lips moving gently against mine.
From the way her lips moved I could tell she wasn't experienced . So I took hands and placed them around my neck  as her breast was pressed tightly against my chest leaving no space between us.

I groan  when i was harshly pushed away by Daisy .
I glanced at her furious how many times did I have to tell her that she was mine!!?

I took slow steps towards her as she started shaking whiles crying with that my anger vanished ,I don't know but when I see her cry it hurts me . I placed my hands on cheeks to wipe her tears .
As I pulled her matching towards the shower.

After showing together we way our towards the walk-in closet .
I dress in a wine shirt and black jeans with a black sneakers. Whiles Daisy wore a wine top and black denim shorts with black sneakers I was so happy we  dress in match ,well honestly I made her wear it.

We looked so sweet together I said holding her hand in my mine. Then I gave her a kiss on her left hand . I smiled then slided a nice diamond designed ring on her ring finger.
The ring sparked on her finger as it fit perfectly on her finger. Then I brought another males ring from my pocket and placed in her palm.

She stared at me then the ring confused . Then I stretched my left hand towards her but she stood there .

Put the ring on my finger!!
I said smiling.
She smiled back at me then placed the ring on my ring finger.
I stood there shock she never smiled at me .

The ring looks better on your finger. She said

I stood there blushing like a high school kid who just saw her crush I couldn't hide my smile.

Thanks ,you make the ring look beautiful by your capturing beauty from heaven I said.

She was blushing then she hugged me hiding her face on my chest .
She was starting to open up to me.

...

We walked out of the restaurant smiling as she laughed at something I said.
But it felt strange all of a sudden she starts smiling at me acting like we were the best couple in the world ,well I would have said that but looking at the circumstances she got married to me ,I could tell she up to something.
I broke out of my thoughts when she snapped her finger in front of my face.

To earth Dalziel!!!!!!!!!!

....umm..am sorry what were you saying .
I said I wanna the Eiffel tower .

Sure amor .

We sat in my car as I drove to Eiffel tower.

_________________________________
Merry Christmas guys.
PLEASE GIVE ME MY CHRISTMAS GIFT BY VOTING AND COMMENTING.

THANKS 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋