CHAPTER 27✓

Dalziel pov:

"Hello Alvin are you there???

I heard Daisy's voice through the phone as I frowned .

FLASH BACK!!!!!!!!!

When Daisy and I arrived home I got out of the first without opening her door for her like I did everyday or even looked back at her. I was anger after she hugged that bastard and showed concern for him after I had punched him.

She didn't even looked at me as all of her attention was on him. He has stolen her attention from me.

I wasn't going to let him go free after touch what's MINE, MY DAISY ,MI AMOR!!!
so as soon as I entered the house I entered one spare room where I kept my documents and business stuffs .I  called one of my men who was in France to get that  Alvin to the warehouse . I was going to show him what happens if you cross my path!

Within 20minutes my man called me back informing me he had gotten Alvin. So I left the house and went to the warehouse.

When I arrived inside I saw he being cuffed to a chair untouched be me to finish him , walking  slowly towards him .

You...????
He said watching me confused.

What am I doing here????

...,umm..TO DIE.
I said as my men behind me laughed  evilly at him.

His eyes turned teary as he stared at me in fear.

No......no can't do this...

I wasn't ready to hear his shit so I punched him harder than earlier ended a groan from him.

I wasn't going to kill him straight I was going to torture him slow for him to feel pain ,just like I had felt when Daisy gave her attention to him instead of me.
I grabbed my sharpest knife as I pushed the tip on his thigh deep it a little bit before tracing his thigh as he yelled in pain which made me smirked.
This weak ass fool we just started and was cry and screaming the a pussy.

I was busy torture him when a phone rang it wasn't my phone so I turned to my men behind watching them in anger I had warned them not to bring their phones here.

WHOSE PHONE IS THAT???

Sir please it not us.

It continues ringing and thats when I realized it was from Alvin's pocket so I removed it and it's was an unknown number so I threw it to my men as one of them picked putting it on loud speak and then room was in total silence when I heard the voice.

".hello it's me Daisy."

.".....hello Alvin are you there??"

END OF FLASH BACK!!

I too the phone from them then motioned for Christopher to take charge. He held a knife against Alvin's neck.

" You are going to respond sensible or else you die this instance ,read what ever is on the paper to her" I whispered in his ear before sitting down on a chair in front of him whiles Christopher held the knife against him neck .

He nodded his head in fear as tear fell from his  eyes  .

Hello.....Daisy.
He said answered as he read to her from the paper.

Hello Alvin thank God you respond.

...why .... what's the.. matter why did you call me with unknown number??

Alvin,it's a long story  I can't speak to you right now but I need you to come and pick me up fast.

Why are you in trouble??? Where are you??

I am safe currently but I need you to get me out of here before Dalziel notices it.

Notice what???

That I left the house you asshole would you stop questioning  me .

Ok but where  are you.

Am at the local market please come and get me before Dalziel comes and get me, I don't want to be with that  heartless demonic beast.

Daisy I can't come right now but I will send my cousin to get you.

Ok thank you I love you

....................um...I lo__

I didn't want to hear it.
I was beyond at broken as I recall her words.

"I don't want to be with the heartless demonic beast "

I knew i had been harshly on her in the beginning but I thought things were changing between us but I guess it was all fake.

I have always been the bad person and will always be .

Even Daisy the woman I had fallen in love with confirmed it by claiming I was a demonic beast.
It felt like I had been stabbed in the heart so I left the basement and went to my office in the warehouse as Christopher went to pick Daisy.

"Ok thank you I love you ".

Her words where hurting me, she never even admired anything about me whiles everywhere I go women drool over me.

Questions where flowing in my head .
Why were they lover that she loves him??

How did they know each other???

Was he the reason she wanted to go to France for our honeymoon ???

Was all the love I was showing to her going in vain ???

I sat on the floor consuming myself with alcohol as these thoughts run in my head.

____________________________________hi dear readers hope you enjoyed this chapter,

So I was thinking do you guys want Daisy to fall in love with Dalziel ???

Or make Dalziel kill me self,???

PLEASE GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP😊😊😊 SEND YOUR. COMMENT AND OPINION .

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

THANKS.🤗🤗🤗 .