CHAPTER 38✓

Daisy pov:
As soon as we entered inside the house Dalziel shut the door and pushed me against it .

Quickly his lips landed on mine. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth devouring every corner causing me to moan during the kiss. Soon my hands made it's made to his neck then his hair as I rubbed my hands through his hair causing him to groan . His left hand were squeezing my breast whiles his right were squeezing me butt. I felt myself getting wet as my knees where getting weak I needed air but Dalziel wouldn't pull away from the kiss .so I forcefully turned my head but he started kissing , licking and suck my earlobe cause me to moan more I don't know what came over me I hadn't done this before yet I was enjoying it.

I gasped where I realized am no longer standing instead my legs were wrapped around Dalziel's waist while he bit my neck groaning.

Soon he started climbing the stair till we reached the bedroom . He placed me in the middle of the the bed without breaking the kiss . He removed he shirt leaving him shirt as I stared at his packs he was so muscular .

Love what you see honey??? ....ah...anyway it's all yours forever .

He said then pull me hands making me feel his abs i couldn't stop blushing. He had an beautiful body you could tell he really works out .

I love it when you blush.

He said then started removing my dress off me wait did I say removed , sorry when he started tearing the dress off me .I was left with only a black bra and pant . But he ripped them off me making me naked whiles me admired .

Hmm....All. ....MINE .

He removed his trousers leaving him in his boxers I gasped when I saw something huge through his boxers but he just smirked as he started kissing me again his hands groping my two breast .my legs wrapped around his waist.

He started placing small kisses on my hands before he moved he kissed my lips hungry groaning in my mouth. He moved his lip to mine neck kissing there before he started kissing my left breast bit and sucking it whiles I moan my right hand in his hair and the left on his back rubbed and scratching because of the pleasure it was so electrifying .

.....ah... Dalziel..I moan when I felt a finger in my core then he added two more and started pushing in and out of me but not to deep . Soon he increases his pace we both moaned when I felt that strange feeling I felt in my stomach this morning then I released moaning out Dalziel's name.

He kissed my lips again before he pulled his fingers out of me and liked it I felt shy all of a sudden but it faded when he started kissing my neck ,both breast ,my navel ,to my thighs kissing both legs to my ankle the place kisses on my legs moving back up my breath became heavy again when I felt he breath at my core .

Ahhhhh.....I moan as he started kissing my core then he sucked it slipped his tongue inside me . Soon I was sweating and panting wildly moaning out his name whiles my two hands were in his hair squeezing and running my hands through it .

Soon I come again but this in his mouth as he sucked everything cleaning me. I was panting restless trying to again my breath as Dalziel kissed me deeply . I felt something poking between as making him groan Then he rolled off me.

I was confused as to why he stopped and rolled off me.

Amor, do you really want to do this ,????

Are you ready to break virginity ???

He asked staring at me.

Be honest I would never take you without you permission_

I cut him off by kissing he was surprised by my actions but he hovered over me kissing me deeply his hands exploring my body .

He pulled away and removed his boxer as his dick out.

AHHHHHHH hhhh I screamed getting up from the bed scared after seeing his dick even though this not the first time I had seen him naked but I had never paid attention to the features of his body.

Amor what's wrong???

He asked with a concerned look getting of the bed coming towards me.

YOU ARE NOT SHOVING YOUR DICK IN ME!!!
I said crying .

___________________________________
Is our little Daisy scared of Dalziel's ......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please vote and comment 😊😊😊.

Thanks for reading.