CHAPTER 11✓.

Daisy's pov:

(EARLIER THAT DAY).

so I got up as early as usual did my normal morning routine ,

But today I had time to stay at a bit cause work starts at 7:00 and was just 6:10 .
I decided to read a story book since Maya was asleep.

So I read till it was time to live.
As I went to work.

Well today Mandy had night shift and it was left with only Jasper and I.

Well he was cool and funny he made my day fun.
During work and break.

FIVE HOURS LATER!!!
So my shift as well as Jasper's shift had ended .
He insisted he give me a life on his motorcycle because it was late at night.

When I reached home I give me a quick good bye hug and rush home cause I was very thirsty and needed food in my system.

I was happy to tell Maya that I had met someone who didn't judge me for being poor.

So I opened the door as I yelled "hi Maya you won't believe wh...."

As I was closing the door and turned but pause in my sentence.
My bag dropped on the floor.

I froze at the site before me as tear run down from my face.

A man had wrapped his hands around Maya's neck as blood dropped from her right hands, the DEVIL , Dalziel Gardiner making his way towards me.

I was about to run towards Maya as he quickly wrapped his hands around my waist.

Wow my love,no welcome kiss for me not even a hug.
He said.

TELL ME GO , I said struggling to get out of his arms.

Instead he smirked and looked at Maya then back at me before smashing his lips on mine.

But I didn't respond as try to get his hold off me. He himself stopped then stepped back with his eyes burning through my soul.
I was focused on watching Maya that I didn't realize Dalziel had brought out a gun, pointing it at Maya .

Love .
He called .
And that's when I realized the gun pointing towards Maya.

Mr Gardiner.... please.. don't do th..is
I said crying as he just smirked at me.

I won't my love unless you come here and kiss me.
He said.

I stood hesitating.

Your grandma's life depends on the kiss love.
He said.

Kiss me !!!

Still stood there  until I heard a gun shot ,I turned as I realized he  shot the wall as a warning.

So quickly walked towards him and place my lips on his then pull away.

Deepen it love I want  you to devour me  he said.

__________________________________
Hi guys I know it's a short chapter but sorry next chapter is gonna be long.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to comment.

Please vote !!!!😍thank you.