chapter 4✓.

DALZIEL GARDINER'S POV:

After a stressful day at work I drove home hope the family had left .
Marcella always complain about me not calling them but I didn't care cause I don't have time for them.
I was walking to my office at home when a little bump into me  with a trash bag in her hands.

I looked down to see a smallish figure  in a uniform guessing she was I maid .

WHAT YOU LOWLIFE SLAVE WATCH THE F**K WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!

I Said in anger.

I have always hated people around me or noise but one thing I hate for sure is clumzy people.

I anger disappeared when the small figure got up facing me with tear in her eyes as she apologized.
I stood there staring at her
....she is a beauty to watch every day ...I thought to my self.
I was whipped by her beauty.

But I could see the fear she had in her eyes as she started shaking .i stepped forward and raise my hands to Clean her face as backed away with her eyes closed .
WHAT how can she  think I would actually slap her !!

she turned and was about to walk away when I held her wrist she looked more scared .she tried pulling her hands away but I wasn't gonna let go.

What's your name?? I asked .

.....Daisy Norman sir.
Who are you??

..maid..... Servant sir..

She said  stuttering.

Her voice was melting my heart as I stared down at her beauty.

Oh ... Dalziel I can see you have met your maid.
Marcella said making her way towards us,but I just watch the beauty in front of me.
...hmm... Dalziel please don't hurt her. Please..let go off her wrist.
Marcella said.

Which got me anger if I was gonna someone it her and not the beauty here.

MARCELLA HOPE  YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DONE PACKING CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY HOUSE TOMORROW I said.

Which caused her to back away.
But the hag couldn't shut up cause what she said made my blood bore.

Daisy don't worry about the days you worked here,I will pay you for  the two days you have worked here so you can find other job.

NO!!!! Since you brought her here for me ,she will continue to work here and I will pay her.
I said.
I smirked cause I knew she couldn't do any thing about and Daisy,I was gonna make her mine!!!.

I walked towards her and cupped her face in my hands as she started shaking with tears dripping down her face as she closed her eyes .

I brought my face near her trying best best to resist kissing her lips so I brought my lips near her ear as I whispered to her.

MINE.   I whispered as I saw the fear in her.
I walked off smirked as I thought of how she will change drastically when I make her MINE.

I  reached my office in my home as I turned on my laptop typing but I couldn't focus I kept on imagining Daisy .

I don't know what I is happening to me I have never for so whipped by a woman .
I went to bed still thinking of my Daisy, my amor ....

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door which made irritated .

Come in I said.

.....hmm.. we would like to tell that we are living ... thanks for having as in .. your house .

Marcella and Daniel (Dalziel's father) said  .l
Marcella had been crying and I don't understand why I clearly warned her not to call or come to my house to see me but the stupid woman wouldn't understand.

Marcella let's go
Daniel said trying to get her attention.

Dalziel we are your parents ,please  speak to us.....call us....am tired of you distancing your self from us ,we are....

LOOK MARCELLA IF YOU DONE WITH YOUR STUPID TALK ,GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO!!!!!.

With that Daniel pull her away and left the room.
Finally I could have my piece of mind .ever since I moved out of their, which was when I was sixteen i always warned them not to come and visit .I have always wanted to be alone that why I stay alone .The security men and the gardeners stay at the staffs quarters which is separate from  my mansion it's self.

After I was done with my work I got up ,and off to bed.
As I closed my eyes an image of her appeared in my mind. I couldn't stop myself from smiling she was so cute ,angelic and beautiful.

Daisy..... I whispered her name to myself .

I felt like I was trapped in a web of love by her.

OH NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!!
Love is just a stupid feeling that shows weakness.
....or was I lusting for her it could be cause I hadn't had sex in two weeks.

No it couldn't be lust cause the women I had slept with never made me feel this way.
But I still couldn't sleep I kept imagining her .she looks very innocent  . like she is the light in my life.

NO I MUST HAVE HER AND MAKE HER MINE  FOREVER!!!

what was she doing to me?????

So to distract myself from the thoughts of her I went back to my office at home to get myself occupied with work.

By the time I was done it was morning so I made my way to the gym in my house and workout .

Then went to take a shower and dressed in my normal daily wear.
When I stepped out of the room I heard an angelic call Marcella's name .
A smirk appear on my face when I saw her in the kitchen from the stairs on the second floor.

I guess she had forgotten Marcella and the family are gone and now is was left with just....US!

I made my way to the kitchen without getting notice by her.
I wrapped my arms around her little waist placing my head on her neck in healing her scent.

As screamed trying to get out of my arms .
STOP!!   I said.
And with that she stood there quietly , shaking a bit making me enjoy more of her scent

____________________________________
thanks for reading please votes l and comment.

Also please follow me on Wattpad.
Guys check out my other book.

PLEASE VOTE !!!
I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT . THANKS FOR READING.

VOTE PLEASE 🤣🤣