CHAPTER 10✓

Dalziel pov:

I was busy working, on my laptop when a email popped up .So I opened it as I was expecting Derrick to send the information .
And he did his work well cause gave him up to 3:30 but he sent it exactly 3:00.
Well that's one thing you should know when I give you a time for thing to be done you must do it before fifteen minutes to the time given.

A smirked appeared as I saw a picture of my love at the top ,so I begin reading.

Name: Daisy Norman.
Age:      20 years.
DOB:    14th December 2000.
POB:.    ELEMENTARY HOSPITÀ.

FATHER: unknown.
Mother:  late Mary Norman.
School: currently completed Oxford University.

First class degree in finance.

Gudrian : Maya Norman (grandma).
Formal occupation : house maid.

Current occupation: waitress at WILSON'S SPECIAL COFFEE.

NO RELATIONSHIP.

That all I read ,so was she lying that her grandmother was sick,so she could work at other place to run away from me.

Wrong move amor!!!!

24 HOURS LATER!!!!

So wrote down her current house address and the coffee shop address down.

What confused me was that she had gone to University!!!

Let only graduate with a first degree in finance that means my woman was very intelligent .
She looks small to look like someone who completed University.
She could have applied for a way  better job instead of a maid or waitress and that is what I wasn't getting .

So I called my men and drove to her house address since I knew she won't be at home living that stupid old grandma of hers .

So I told my men to pack the car at the back so when she arrives should won't notices anything strange .

It's was I perfect timing.
When I reached the house I was very anger how could ,the mother of my children stay in a house like this .
The environment it self was smelling.

So one of my men knocked on the door .
Soon we heard  an old female voice asked 
"Daisy honey is that you? "

With that my man broken the as I made my way in .
Inside looked to clean but ugly anything here smelled cheap.

There was an old woman sitting on a chair we she watched me and my men in fear.

....who. are ..you ???
She asked.

Maya, I said controlling my anger .

Well let me introduce my self ,am Mr Dalziel Gardiner Maya, you just happened to be in my way ,but I figured I could used you for some time then..................KILL YOU!!!!!
I said .

She looks so scared.

Sir...... please  what did I do ??
She asked.

Please don't kill me I beg....you 
She spoke.

I wanted to but not now I sat down on one of the stools

I gave a signal to one of my men,as he walked towards her and held the knife at her throat.

The old hag started crying ,we hadn't even cut her yet,but I guess she is a weak ass.

People call me ruthless, heartless ,devil or monster... but I don't care I became one when you interfere with my business.

So took my little knife ,walk towards the old hag ,and started tracing it around her right hand.

Then I deepen it a bit making the knife cut her as she yelled pulling away ,but she fall down with her face on the floor.

As I started laughing at her.

Aww...the old hag is strong ,I said in a baby voice to my men whiles they laughed with me .
As the old woman was crawling whiles crying.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY WOMAN SEES IN YOU THAT MADE HER PICK YOU OVER ME!!!!!!   I yelled to her

As I one of my man held my neck choking her as she gasped for air.

Whiles I sat down enjoying the view .

As the front door opened I heard my woman's angelic voice yelled.

Hi Maya am home you won't believe wh................OMG MY GOD.

As her bag dropped then I walked towards her.

____________________________________
Hi guys thanks for reading There is more to come this just the beginning.
Please me on Wattpad .

Feel free to comment.

PLEASE VOTE 😎.