#CHAPTER 18✓

Daisy's POV:

I groaned as I struggled to obey my eyes . As I opened my eyes everything was white ,I was in a  hospital lying on a hospital bed.

I was totally confused when and how did I get here . The door opened as Dalziel walked in staring at me as he came towards the bed,I turned my head to the opposite side of the room so I won't see his face but I still felt his graze on me.

And there was silence in the room.

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD STOMACH ULCER????He asked yelling at me.

LIKE YOU CARE!! I said avoiding to look at his heartless face.

Mi amor, I love you and I care for you more than anything in the world but,you deserve that punishment you are lucky I even reduced it for you.

Dalziel please let my grandma go ,she has a heart problem....they way you are treating her i__

AND HOW IS IT IMPORTANT TO US???

She is important to me because she is my grandma and I can't see her suffer!!!!

Why what did my grandma and I do to you for you to do this to us???

I didn't steal your money or any of your PROPERTIES SO WHY ARE YOU KEEP ME AND MAYA AS HOSTAGES IN YOUR HOUSE????

WHAT DO YOU WANT AT ALL FROM DOING THIS???

Tu.
(You )
He said in  a whisper but I still heard what he said but I didn't understand what he was saying.

I stared at him in confusion I was eager to know my he was doing this to us so we could apologize so he could set us free.

"IL TUO  AMORE"
(Your love )
He yelled .

.....um.. Dalziel what language are you speaking cause I don't understand what you are saying.

YOU!!!... YOUR LOVE.
He shouted at me.

I stared at him blankly was this man in his senses.

Please let me and Maya go ,I think .......you should see a doctor Dalziel what you are doing and saying is abnormal___

DO YOU JUST CALL ME MAD????

No sir...I... didn't mean it like that......I.....we..are innocent ...so let us go.

I can't let you go am addicted to you,and we are married and you don't have  a choice because am the one who makes the rules here....I have fallen for you deeply at first sight.

Whether you like it or not you will love me back.

WHAT????..... CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!!!

I Dalziel just give us back our freedom.

Amor, I have deal for you??

What is it this time ,by blackmailing me????

No,but I let Maya go and I will take her to the hospital for treatment of her heart__

You will???
I asked excitedly cut him off.

Si. He answered smiling.

Oh my God thank you,I thought you were a wicked person .

So when is she starting the treatment??

After we leave for our honeymoon, which is today.

My smile disappeared with shock. Who was indirectly blackmailing me.

Dal ...zeil....I thought __

oh cut the crap Daisy,YOU ARE MINE,TO WATCH,TO SEE , TO TOUCH , TO HOLD AND LOVE FOREVER . NOT EVEN DEATH WILL STOP OUR LOVE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

I gasped this was not the first time he was saying this but is scared me .

HOW COULD YO_

There was a knock on the door before the doctor walked in looking nervous , then he turned to face me and smile  before he spoke.

Hello.....um..Mr and Mrs Gardiner ....just wanted to in...form you.that I have__

I swear, LOOK AT MY WIFE ONE MORE TIME AND IT WILL BE YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH!!!

The doctor and I both gasped at the same time as we turned our attention to him. He looked anger and the way he was watching the doctor looked like he would murder him in a second.

My...... apologies sir,I ...umm... your has.. been discharged...

With that he quickly turned and walked out of the room.

____________________________________
THANKS FOR READING !!!
PLEASE VOTE AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.😍😍😍😍😍😍

PLEASE FOLLOW ME.🤗.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL.
                            THANKS.