CHAPTER 31✓

DALZIEL'S POV;

I was beyond hurt but I deserved it after how I had treated Daisy yesterday I wasn't expecting her to love me but I still had a bit of hope.

When she yelled at me that she hated me I was hurt.

I was stupid I should have investigated about Alvin first then I would have known he was gay because I was surprised when Daisy said it .

She didn't love me yet here I was trying to force someone to love me.

I was going to distance myself from her I was no good in her life.

So through out the flight I got myself busy with work when we arrived I headed straight to work.

I love her too much to let her go but I had to cause the devil and the angle don't belong at the same place.

I was going to treat her like the way I treat my other employees at work.

Love was weakness and I let Daisy make me weak.

____
It was around 11:56pm when I decided to go back home I had work enough.
When I got home I was surprised to see the hall light on cause I knew Daisy wouldn't wait up for me. But I became anger when I saw Devin sitting on the couch sleep.
So walk to where he was and hit him on the chest hard enough to wake him up and he groan sit upright.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN PROPERTY?

....umm..well Dalziel I have a business meeting here ....umm...so I decided to come and stay at your place instead of going to a hotel.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ASK FOR PERMISSION,I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY HOUSE BY THE TIME I COME BACK FROM WORK TOMORROW!!!

...but_

I have made myself clear.

I said and walked away from him to my room to take a bath then to the kitchen to make some sandwich to eat then back to bed but I couldn't sleep my mind went to the one and only woman who I did kill for.

I wanted to go to her room and cuddle but I couldn't I must let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~
I got up a bit late this morning so I did a little workout took a shower then went downstairs heading to work but I stopped in my tracks when I heard an angelic laugh and a male voice from the kitchen .

I went to the kitchen hoping it wasn't Daisy but unfortunately all I saw was red as my anger boiled.

Devin was lying on the floor with flour all over him whiles Daisy sat on floor by him laughing .

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???

I shouted at them and Daisy quickly up.

...........hmmm...Mr Gardiner good...... morning.
Daisy said stuttering.

But I didn't bother to spare her a glance my eyes where fix on Devin.

Umm..... Dalziel actually Daisy was making pancakes so I decided to help her.
Devin said.

LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW!!
I yelled .

Quickly Daisy was about to walk passed me when I held wrist stopping her .

Not you him!!

But dal_

LEAVE !!!
I said cutting him off.

He stood there watching my hold on Daisy wrist confused before walking out.

Now it was left with Daisy and I in the kitchen so I left her wrist and back away a little .

My lawyer is coming meet in me in hall.
I said and walked away.

Jealousy is all I felt , she was laughing with Devin yet she never did that with me.

We were both sitting in the hall far from each other as my lawyer sat on the middle couch with the divorce papers .
I signed then Daisy signed whiles all these while I was hurting in my heart.

No there is no way I will let her go she is MINE . I smirked as a thought came in my mind.

After all I always get what I want so if I want her then I must have her.

As my lawyer was about to leave I demanded for the divorce papers back he was confused but he couldn't dare question me or else he did have a bullet in his head.

____________________________________please vote and comment 😎.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!