CHAPTER 41✓

Daisy pov;

2 MONTHS LATER!!!

It's has been two months since Dalziel and I became a couple . During these pass weeks I have been feeling sick all of a sudden  .I feel like I have gained weight but need time I asked Dalziel he always says I look hot and attractive .

I was laying our bed when I felt arms around me from behind.

Amor,I have missed you.

Dalziel said bitting my ears making me moan  as I turned to give him a chaste kiss on the lips.

I also missed you too .
I said moving to the other side of the bed laying he joined me on the bed as he came on top of me kissing my neck groping my breast.

Dalziel stop we had sex yesterday and am tried I really want to rest
I said pushing him but he didn't move.

Amor c'mon I will only go two rounds this time I will be easy on you .

He said as he was about to kiss me but I turned my head .I couldn't understand him ,he have sex almost every day but he never gets tired even when I tell he I was tired he kept on insisting but today am definitely not let him have me after banging me yesterday night till morning now he wants to have it tonight too.

Amor don't you love me again??

Dalziel I do why are you saying that.

Then why don't you wanna have sex??

.
OMG what should I say c'mon think Daisy I thought to myself .

.........umm baby it's not that I don't want to have sex it's just that I am on my period.

He looked at me like I had grown horns on ears he was staring at me shocked which made me confused.

No.....

.......NO

THAT'S  IMPOSSIBLE IT CAN'T BE!!!!

He yelled at me .

Dalziel what do you mean NO  and why are you say it's impossible ???

I asked furiously was he angry because I didn't want to have sex that why he is saying it's impossible I thought to myself.

Yes YOU CAN'T BE ON YOUR PERIOD!!!! YOU HAVE GAINED WEIGHT , YOU SLEEP FREQUENTLY NOW A DAYS AND YOU VOMIT ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!!

He yelled at me.

I watched him confused  I had been vomiting these past weeks and I always feel dizzy but how is that got to do with my period I thought to myself.

So how is that got to do with my period???
I asked him blankly.

AMOR, CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE NEVER USED PROTECTION ON YOU BEFORE AND NEITHER DO YOU TAKE IN PILLS SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU ARE ON YOUR PERIOD!!!!!..

I sat there froze did he just say he had never used protection on me before or I didn't hear him well.

Soon Dalziel started rising his shirt I was wearing up trying to pull my pants off.

Dalziel what wrong with you???

I went to see the tampon with blood  myself !!

He said then pushed my pants down checking my core before he rised his eyes to me watching me it angry all over his face.

Why were you lying to me??

Dalziel am tried , I realized we have been having to much sex  I ........ just wanted to rest today .......am....s..orry.

He got off me and walked to the walk in closet then the bathroom  before he called me to come to the bathroom .
I was a bit scared since it had been a long time since Dalziel ever yelled or got angry at me.
I nervously walked to the bathroom shaking  . When I entered he smiled at me which got me by surprise I thought he was angry.

Amor, pee .

I sat on the toilet and pee after I was done he asked me to walk out . He was behaving strange.

It had been fifteen minutes since Dalziel had been in the bathroom  of a sudden he screamed making me run to the bathroom in fear.

When I entered he hugged me tight kissing my face ,he carried me spinning me round.

Ah ah Dalziel put me down why are you smiling like you have wore a jackpot.?

I said as he placed me down kissing me again.

Amor we have won a jackpot , WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE ONE SOON!!!!
he yelled.

I stood there quiet am too young to be a mother I don't even get a job and I was pregnant I backed away from him as he watched me confused.

Amor why aren't you happy??

HOW DARE YOU DALZIEL , YOU GOT ME PREGNANT PURPOSELY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT MY CONCERNED!!!

Amor pl_
.
YOU ARE A SELFISH MAN ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOUR WANTS !!
I yelled walking away from as he tried pulling me back.

He followed behind me talking but I didn't bother you to listen  to his crap he made our marriage full of only his wants and needs.

____________________________________

Did Dalziel do the right thing by getting Daisy pregnant purposely???

Please comment and vote thanks for reading.

Love you all byee😘😍😍