Everybody's lonely

Harry's POV

      I was headed back to my hotel before a radio interview and all I could think about was the stranger I just met. I wasn't sure why I did it. It started last night. I don't know if I would have noticed her if the fans surrounding her didn't point her out. She was in a jumpsuit that was supposed to look like mine, a denim hat (Even though I got hate for it, I did love that hat), and a clear backpack. It was the first time I had seen someone dressed like this, given this was the first show of the tour, but still.

     Her brown curls reached her shoulders and moved around her head as she danced to the song. I enjoyed watching her and everyone else have as much fun as I did every time I was on that stage. I did love interacting with my fans. They were the best and I appreciated the support they have given me from day one. I never thought I would be doing this but it was my dream and I was so happy to be doing what I was.

     Her poster stated a quote from her niece and I am a sucker for kids, so I took it. When we headed back to the stage I quickly handed it to George, one of my security, and quickly grabbed it back from him once on stage.  The way she hid her face when I tried to talk to her, was very sweet and I knew I had to mess with her a little bit and she took it very well, jumping and singing to the song when I  finally started playing it. When the song was over and the lights went down for band reset, I quickly signed it and took a picture of it. This was something I wanted to remember.

     When I went for my walk today and I just happened to see her sitting in the park, I couldn't help but go talk to her. I was in my normal disguise, even though it never really worked. When you are as known as I was, privacy wasn't something you got much of. There were only a few downfalls to this job, and that was one of them.

      I stood above her, looking down to where she sat. The interaction was different than anything I had experienced with a fan before. She didn't act like she was starstruck. We joked and she went with it. She treated me like any other person and it was a nice change of pace. I was happy when she asked me to walk with her. I was enjoying her company. It was hard to get to know people. You never knew if they really liked you for you or just for your fame.

     When I was leaving her, I acted like an idiot and seemed to have scared her off. This was very odd because I have had so many fans ask me to kiss them or whatever, but there was something about her. She was different. She wasn't a normal fan. I knew if I didn't have to go I was sure I would still be talking to her, but it was what it is and she was just another passing soul.

      I had very little time before the interview so I had to quickly get ready. It didn't take me long to shower and quickly change into clean clothes before I was ushered off into a car on my way to-

      "George, where am I going again?" I asked my security who was driving the black SUV we were currently in.

     "TDY, sir. You've done some interviews with them before," George said from his seat.

     "Oh yes, that is right, thank you."

***

      "This is 96.5 TDY and we are back with Harry Styles!"

     "Hello, there," I started. Radio interviews were always my favorite. You could be a little more relaxed when talking on the radio.

     "Harrold, how are you today?" Bennett, the man who did my phone interview the last time I was on the show, asked.

     "I'm doing good. Excited to be here."

     "Well, we are excited to have you. So you kicked off the US leg of the tour last night, with your show here in Philly, how are you feeling after the first night?"