It's You

Harry's POV

     "Harry, I want you," DJ moaned as I kissed down her neck. Her skin was on fire and I was burning underneath her, but I didn't care. I wanted to feel her skin on mine. I wanted her as much as she wanted me, if not more. I placed a kiss on the soft skin of her collarbone as I felt her chin collide with the top of my back.

     "Shit," I said bringing my hand to where we hit. I looked up at DJ a look of shock on her face. "Are you okay?" I asked, bringing my other hand to her chin. The hit didn't hurt, it was just unexpected but based off the look on her face I knew it was more of a surprise to her.

     "Uhm," was all she could say. I could see it, she was still drunk. It was nice to hang out with Mitch and Sarah, after the interview and soundcheck for tomorrow, and let DJ get to know them more, but by one am and after the fifth time of her touching me a little to close to home, whether on purpose or on accident I wasn't sure, my body and mind couldn't take it anymore and I suggested it would probably be a good idea if she headed to bed. She didn't like that idea but after a few minutes I was able to persuade her into it. Her pouting the whole way back.

     I pulled my body up into a sitting position causing DJ to be straddling my lap now rather than my stomach and I was sure she could feel the way I was feeling about what just happened. "DJ, you are drunk. And it is really late.  You need to go to sleep," I said.

     "No Harry. I am fine. This is fine. I want this. You don't want this?" DJ's face drooped and her eyes began to water. She began to remove herself from my lap but my hands came back down onto her hips holding her in place. I wanted this. I wanted this more than she knew. DJ turned her head away from me a small tear leaving her eye. I didn't like that she felt like I was rejecting her. I brought my hand up placing a finger under her chin and moving her face so I could look her in the eyes. She had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. A sky blue that you could get lost in. There was so much depth in her eyes, so many stories they told, and I wanted to hear all of them. I couldn't help but kiss her in that moment. The look of hurt on her face only made me sad and I knew the only thing that would make me feel better was her lips on mine.

     "DJ, I do. Not with you like this though. I want it to be real. Not something you have no control over." I grabbed a fallen piece of her hair, tucking it behind her ear and out of the way. I wanted her to be sober when she decided if she wanted to be with me or not. I didn't want this to be just some one night stand. I liked her too much for that. We hadn't even put a name to what this was yet. I knew what I wanted it to be, but did she want the same? I wasn't sure.

     "Okay," DJ said in a small voice. I smiled up at her as she poked my cheek, a smile escaping from her frown. She pulled her body off of mine and began to exit my bunk, but that was the last thing I wanted.

      "Not so fast, darling," I said wrapping my arms around her, and pulling her body into mine, so that I was the big spoon to her little. We some how fit together perfectly. I could feel her breathing begin to slow and move into a restful pace. We had spent only a few nights together, but it was something I had grown to love. Holding her in my arms. I missed it last night when she was in her own bunk. I was hoping she would join me but I didn't want to push her if she didn't want to. A sigh escaped her lips. It was the sigh I had now known to be her sleep sigh. When she sighed I knew she was gone. I looked down on her sleeping in my arms. She was beautiful. I wished she knew how beautiful she was. She argued with me every time I said she was. I knew there was something deep down holding her back, that she wasn't telling me. I watched, helpless when she struggled to even tell me about her sister, but I knew there was more to it then just that. I couldn't force it out of her but I hoped one day she would feel comfortable enough telling me. I gently placed a kiss on her temple and laid my head onto my pillow drifting off soon after.