Symphony

This is your trigger warning. 

(Sexual triggers, self-harm triggers, and Emetophobia Triggers are possible) 

****

  "Are you okay?" Harry asked as he pulled his lips from mine, holding me in his arms, and placing his forehead to mine.  

     "I just wanna be part of your symphony. Will you hold me tight and not let go?" Symphony was the first thing that popped into my head as I slowly opened my eyes.  

     "Did you just quote Clean Bandit at me?" Harry asked with a chuckle as he pulled back from me, grabbing my hand, and leading me to the bed. My head was spinning from our kiss. Was that normal? I was too naive to know for sure, but I didn't think it was. "Like a love song on the radio. Will you hold me tight and not let go?" He sang back to me as he sat down on the bed pulling me down with him so I was sitting between his legs, my back against his chest, and wrapping his arms around me. My heart began to beat faster with this proximity, but I quickly relaxed into his body. I could feel the beat of his heart on my back and with each beat, I felt like he was cutting me loose from the life that was stringing me along. "What do you want to watch?" He asked leaning over to grab the remote from the side table, turning the tv on. 

     "Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find?" I asked with a giggle.

     "You didn't!" Harry exclaimed as he poked my side, which sent another laugh through me.

      "I'm sorry, you set yourself up for that, I couldn't help it. You pick something," I said still laughing. I didn't care what we watched. I was so comfortable in his arms that I knew I would be asleep soon, even if I did just wake up from a nap. Harry chuckled as he put on some random movie he found on the tv, turning the volume down low. I was looking at the tv but all of my attention was on the feeling of our two bodies intertwined. 

     "Thank you," he said, his mouth close to my ear. 

     "For what?" I asked turning my body slightly so I could look up at him, but still, be held by him.

      "For including me in your song," he said, smiling down at me. 

     "It is me who should be thanking you. You barely knew me and you took me in and have made me happier than I have been in a long time." I felt like every minute I was with him I was healing. He was healing me. I felt like before where my soul was a desert, a river was starting to overflow. 

     "I'm the canvas, you're the art." 

      "Shut up and kiss me," I said shaking my head. I was feeling bold and just wanted his lips on mine again. He shook his head with a smile rising as he leaned his head down, our lips touching once again. I reached my hand up lacing my fingers into his hair. His mouth slightly opening. I had no idea what I was doing but my mouth naturally opened in response. I felt my brain start to melt as the skies opened up. I was sure I had died and was being called to heaven. That is the way he made me feel. Tingles ran up and down my body as he pulled me in closer to him, deepening the kiss, as if that was possible. All too soon I felt my lungs start to burn and I slowly pulled away. Screw having lungs.

     "So that is why you like fish," I said trying to catch my breath. 

     "What?" A chuckle leaving Harry's mouth. He seemed fine. He has definitely had more practice than me. 

     "They have gills," I couldn't help but laugh at my own stupid joke. 

     "Hmm?" Harry's face squished together. I brought my hand up using my thumb to smooth out his confusion.