WYA

Nova's POV

"Let's just get you into bed, it will all be fine," I said, watching from the door as Eliza and T got DJ into her bed.

"Okay oka I'll go to bed but likeee- tell me why did I do thisss to myself?" DJ asked slurring her words as she threw her head back onto the pillow.

"Honey, you did nothing to yourself. You just weren't ready and that is okay. Quit putting all the hate on yourself," T said pulling the blankets over DJ's body.

"I bet he hates me!" DJ yelled as tears fell down her face once again. After a few weeks of DJ never leaving her room, Eliza, Talulah and, I decided enough was enough, and said it was time for her to come down here to finally meet us in person. The four of us met a few years ago when we attended the same online class and we quickly hit it off but this was the first time DJ was actually meeting us. We convinced her now, was the perfect time. Little did she know Harry was also currently here in Florida.

"No honey. He could never hate you," I said from the doorway.

     "I don't feel good," DJ whined closing her eyes.

"Just lay your head down and when you wake up tomorrow you won't be drunk and it will all be fine," Eliza said stroking DJ's hair as she nodded. DJ thought it would be a great idea to have a game night with a few drinks. But her "drinks" turned into a little bit more when she tossed down a whole glass of watermelon vodka and green apple schnapps.

     "It will all be fine once you wake up in the morning, my friend," I whispered to DJ and I exited the room. Eliza and Talulah joined me closing the door to her room behind them. "Alright well I will be back." I said to the two of them. Eliza, Talulah, and I grew up together and sometimes it was like DJ hadn't grown up across the country but right here with us instead. I was glad she was finally here but I wasn't about to sit by and watch her be sad.

      "You aren't actually going to do it," T said to me, shaking her head.

     "The hell I'm not. That was the whole original plan for getting her down here. She is here and now step two needs to come into place." I turned from where I stood walking down the stairs and grabbing my keys, the girls sharp on my heels.

     "And how do you think you are going to see him?" Eliza asked handing me my purse from the chair next to her. I took it with a grateful nod.

     "Well we know everything we need to know," I said unlocking my phone and revealing the number on the screen.

     "How did you get George's number?" Talulah asked.

     "I have my ways," I chuckled.

     "You stole it out of DJ's phone didn't you?" She asked back.

     "I stole it out of DJ's phone," I answered, shoving my phone into my purse, leaving the girls standing, stunned in the living room of my house. As I entered the Florida turnpike on my way to Ft. Lauderdale I knew I needed to figure out what I was going to say to Harry. My plan only made it to getting DJ and then showing up at the venue. After that, I had nothing. Keeping my eyes on the road I hit the speak button on my steering wheel, a loud ding leaving the speakers. "Call George," I said so that the microphone could hear me.

"Would you like to call George Larson or George Harry?" The computer asked back.

"George Harry!" I yelled back at it.

"Calling George Harry Cell." A ring quickly came and went as George answered his phone.

"Hello?" George had a soft but deep voice. Scary but also heartwarming at the same time, if that were possible.