Before You Go

TRIGGER WARNING

(S/A Trigger)

-------------------------------------------------------------------   

     Harry's touch, shower, see a face that isn't Harry's, self-punishment, finally be happy and spend my time with Harry, Harry's show, and then back to the hotel with Harry to just do it all over again. That's how the  next day went and I knew that was how the rest of my days would be. And I as long as Harry was by my side through it all, I was fine with that. If I only knew what was about to happen I wouldn't have agreed to go to Canada with Harry. I would have never even came up with the stupid idea to follow Harry on tour for Gabby in the first place. I wasn't happy before but it wasn't like the pain I was about to feel. 

***

     "You ready for Boston?" Harry asked, as we drove towards were the bus was parked. 

      "I'm more excited to see the bus," I said. We were moving back to staying on a tour bus and Harry told me this one was different than the first one. 

     "You are so weird. You find enjoyment in the smallest of things, it's kind of a blessing." 

     "An attractive and funny kind of weird right?" Harry nodded throwing me a wink. "And it's more of a curse than a blessing, really."

     "What do you mean? People go their whole lives trying to find the clarity and joy you have." 

     "I mean you have a point, but clarity is far from what I have," I said not wanting to tell him that I only had joy when I was with him. 

***

     "Harry Freaking Styles," I said as we step into the back of the bus. This one was different for sure. Instead of a game room and bunks the whole back was like a master suite in a hotel. It was bigger than my bedroom. 

     "That is my name, don't wear it out," Harry said with a laugh. 

     "How can a bus be so beautiful. How is that possible?" The last bus was amazing but this one was even better. 

     "It's just a bus, DJ, I don't think that is possible," Harry said taking a seat on the bed. 

     "You just don't see things the way I do," I said shaking my head. 

     "That's exactly what I mean, but you should probably sit down before they start moving," Harry said as I placed Seagull down on the pillow and I took a seat on the bed before flinging my body back on to it as the bus began it's decent. 

     "Okay if I ever said something was like laying on a cloud, I lied. This is like laying on a cloud." 

     "It is pretty nice, but the question now is what do we do for the next four hours?" Harry said raising his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes before closing them. 

     "Sleep. We could take a fine ass nap."

     "Oh yeah that sounds good too," Harry said laying down next to me. He was such a good sport with me. 

     "I am just kidding you ninny," I said throwing my body on top of his. I squirmed trying to kiss him but every time I got close he would turn his head away or push on my face to get it away.

     "Did you just call me a ninny?" He asked through the struggle.

     "I did, now shut up and kiss me." Harry finally gave up the fight, kissing me with the most hunger I had felt yet.