Nice To Meet Ya

"This is Madison Square Garden," Harry said opening his arms wide as we stepped into the arena. Everything was more magical then I could ever imagine.

"This is so cool," I said taking it all in. I never thought I would be here let alone be here before the show or with Harry Styles, of all people.

"Well I have something cooler to show you," Harry said moving to one of the exits into the back.

"What could possibly be cooler than this?" I asked following him. He led me to the back where there was a small group gathered. We walked towards them and as we got closer I could hear a familiar voice talking. I stopped in my tracks, slowly backing up. Harry turned back to me.

"No, come on," he said grabbing my arm and tried to pull me back towards the group. I planted my feet and tried to pull my arm away from him. "DJ, you are being ridiculous. Just come meet him. He wont bite."

"No Harry you didn't," I said shaking my head.

"Yes I did. Now come on," Harry said grabbing my arm once again.

"I don't even know what I am going to say."

"You can start with hello." I took a deep breath, allowing Harry to pull me along. We got back to the group and the circle opened to allow me in.

"You must be DJ," he said to me. I was frozen. Frozen in his blue eyes and amazing accent.

"You're Niall," was all I could get out. I was shaking. He began to laugh.

"That I am. It is very nice to meet you, Harry has told us all about you," he said wrapping me in a hug. I breathed in his scent as the sixteen year old me was quacking. As Niall released me out of the hug I threw a look at Harry.

"What do you mean by us all?"

"All of us guys in our group chat. You know Harry also told me something else," Niall said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to the side so it was just him and I while everyone else talked. I knew exactly what he was going to say and I was going to kill Harry in his sleep tonight.

"He better not have said what I think he said to you." I brought my hands up to my face hiding away.

"That you are and I quote a Niall girl?" Niall said breaking out into his signature laugh.

"Oh god. I'm going to kill him," I said into my hands. Niall squeezed the shoulder his hand was on.

"No. DJ it is fine. I truly appreciate it. Thank you," Niall said placing a kiss on my cheek, sending a heat wave to my face. I couldn't help but bring my hands down from my eyes and smile up at him.

"So how did that go?" Harry asked as he walked up to me and Niall. I brought my hand out slapping him in the arm.

"It went fine but I seriously can't believe you right now." Harry laughed wrapping Niall into a hug. It was nice to see them together. Even though I wasn't the biggest fan of Harry during the One Direction era, Narry was still my favorite friendship.

"Harry I think I am going to hang out with your girlfriend while you are on stage, she likes me more than you anyways," I turned to Niall with blush on my face once again.

"Okay but you better not run off with him," Harry said to me with a chuckle.

"No promises." But it was a lie. The only one I wanted to be with anymore was Harry. He was the only one for me.

***

Harry had to soundcheck and do some other stuff to get ready for his show tonight, so I took the opportunity to ask Niall all of the questions I only ever dreamed of asking him.