27.0 - Less Words, More Actions

"I don't want a friend," the words left my word before I could stop myself. I had this problem sometimes. I didn't mean for it to sound so harsh, I didn't mean to be so abrupt.

Sebastian didn't argue with me, he didn't leave though. "What do you want then?" His voice was calm as he watched me. 

Being friends with Lewis had got me here in the first place, I hated that he'd used our relationship to get out his rival. I didn't want to be a part of their game, I wasn't even sure Sebastian being here was genuine or just him getting back at Lewis. 

"What I really want is to not be part of a game," I turned my head away from him as I crossed my arms over my chest.

I watched as he reached forward, his right hand tilting my chin up as he looked into my eyes, his bright blue eyes making me feel intoxicated. "I've never been playing a game," he told me as he lifted his left hand and stroked my hair away from my face. His touch was loving, gentle, I didn't want it to stop. 

My breathing was slow as I realised he was looking from my eyes to my lips It was happening, we were going kiss, he definitely wanted to kiss me and I wanted it too. My eyes flickered to his lips, my mind taking a moment to process what was happening before he leaned down, his lips pressing against mine, our eyes closing. 

The kiss started as slow and tender before I gripped onto his jacket, my hands pulling him closer to me. The kisses changed from soft to passionate and desperate, his right hand moving from under my chin to my hips before he pushed me back a little. I didn't flinch nor stop it when my back hit the wall behind me, his hands moved over my skin under my top. 

Pulling away from air, he looked at me, our hands touching each other as we stared into each other's eyes. "Do you want-" he began to ask as our foreheads touched. 

"Don't ask," I cut him off knowing that I would probably change my mind if I had the chance to think about it.

I pulled him back into me, my lips kissing his. Using my hands, I peeled his jacket off him not breaking the kiss. His fingers grazed over my midriff before he started to lift my top off before we broke the kiss to remove the top. My eyes scanned over him then our eyes met again. I returned the favour, reaching for his top and lifting it over his head.

The way his hands touched me made me feel like I was on fire, there was a strange feeling bubbling inside of me when his calloused hands brushed against my skin wherever his fingers touched. It was a feeling I craved, it was something I didn't want to lose because when it happened, I felt whole.

My heart was beating loudly in my chest, my right hand reached forward and slowly ran my fingers down his toned, tanned abs as I kept eye contact with him, my hand reaching for his jeans top button as I came to the end of his mid-section. My left hand helped my right as I unbutton the top button, as he watched me. I felt like a teenager again, my heartbeat rapid, my hands a little shaky and my mind a little nervous.

"Megan," his hands laid over the top of mine, halting my movements. "We don't have to do this," he spoke to me quietly. 

I didn't hear the words he said, I heard what my mind wanted to hear. My brain was telling me he didn't want to do this with me, telling me that he had changed his mind. My mind was saying that I was stupid for even considering this as an option. 

Taking my hand back, I felt a little stupid as I stood in my hotel room in just my shorts and bra, covering my top half with my hands I sucked in my bottom lip before I spoke. "I'm feeling quite tired," I lied as I looked away from him. 

Sebastian put his hand on my left cheek, "You are very beautiful, Megan. I just don't want you regretting anything in the morning." His hand stroked down my face, his fingers falling over my neck before his hand left my body. 

"I think I am going to have many regrets in the morning," I told him as I sighed before I moved away from the wall and grabbed a clean top from my nearby suitcase that was open. 

"You're going to have some explaining to do," he reasoned with me. "I don't think many people saw what happened this evening." Sebastian grabbed his top before putting it back on, "We have a busy day tomorrow. Try and get some sleep." 

Sitting on the edge of my bed, I nodded as I watched him pick up from jacket from the floor before he looked over at me. "Okay," I mumbled as I smiled at him. 

No more words were spoken as he left my hotel room, he did turn back and look in my direction before he left. 

As soon as he closed the door, I lid back on the bed, my eyes staring at the ceiling as my fingers tugged at the end of my hair. I didn't anticipate doing it, pulling at it became a comforting thing. I had a few things to help with coping, I seemed to have to find new ways to relieve the stress I felt. Tonight I thought I was going to find a new enjoyable way but sometimes things don't work out that way.