Ending Author's Note and Christmas Gift Details

First off, I want to say a HUGE thank you to every single one of you awesome people. I love you all to death and I am extremely grateful for all of your support.

A want to mention a few of you so here it goes:

Madison, my dear sister, thank you for the constant times of you hollering at me to update. You are my biggest fan and I love you so much. Now get your butt back on Wattpad and write something, girl!

Nova, thank you thank you thank you. I have no idea what I would do without ever talking to you and you're the best internet friend I could ever ask for. Your support is mind blowing and you are such a great writer yourself.

@Iziboom because your comments for whatever reason always seem to make me smile and laugh so hard.

@CeceFuhrman I promise you, I will be sticking with The Ring Pop Wars! I love that you love it so much.

@_daisyfaith_ You are so awesome and put up with my crazy updating schedules.

@Anselsslytherin99 You are always one of the first people to comment and vote so I thank you for that!

@RJanuary You're the best! Thank you for all of the sweet comments.

@Bookloverjacy Your user name should be Caitlinlovesjacy because your message to me was the greatest thing ever.

Everyone else that I did not mention also deserves another thank you because I'm so blessed for you loving people.

As for a Christmas gift, drop a question down bellow. In a few days, I will be posting on this story all of the questions and my answers. I figured you should all be able to get to know more about me and what my crazy and messed up life is like.

Thanks again! I know I keep saying that, but I really do mean it!

Oh! I almost forgot! My new Clato fanfiction, The Preacher's Daughter, should be up soon!

Much love, Caitlin.