Chapter 1 - Happy Hotel

"Dammit," You grumble and shut off the Tv. Just seeing the catastrophe on Tv you seem to sigh in frustration. "I hope Charlie is ok," Setting eyes on the record player you bought for the hotel you place on one of your favourite tracks. A classic collection of swing music you "bought" from a record shop a few block down. 'Its been a long, long time' comes on making you happily lay down on the couch and hum along. Suddenly the doors open and your friends walk in. "Hey guys!..." You sense a light tension and chuckle, awkwardly. Angel dust was quick to walk to the broken fridge and pull out slightly melted popsicles.

"You know, we should probably get some real food in here... you know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here," Angel gives a small chuckles before sighing and walking away. After a moment Charlie walks away, out the door, most likely to call her mother. "Y/n, babes, can you play something other than this stupid jazzy bullshit?"

"Shut up, this is quality music!" Angel gives you a stern glare making you sigh. "How about I change the song to a more upbeat one?" Angel shrugs as you change the song. 'Hot Style' plays just as Charlie walks back in, leaning against the closed door. Taking two of angels many hands you swing along to the beat making him grin.

"You're a real good dancer, sugar," Continuing to dance you see Charlie walk over to Vaggie with wide, concerned eyes. Ignoring their conversation you spin Angel around (struggling a little due to height difference) making him laugh. Suddenly a red clad demon walks into the hotel with a grin, turning to the demon, static fills the room making you stop dancing. Turning down the music you walk over just as the demon taps his microphone.

"Help! Hello? Is this thing on?" He taps the microphone. "Testing, testing!" The microphone talks back making you quirk a brow. As the Demon and Charlie talk you turn to Vaggie who glared holes into the new comer.

"So... uh, whats the deal with Smiles over there?"

"Yeah, who is that guy?" Vaggie deadpans to Angel.

"Wait... You've never heard of him before? Y/n I get, but Angel, you've been here longer than me!" Angel shrugs. "The Radio Demon? One of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen?"

"Eh, not big on politics," You hold back a laugh as Vaggie goes on to tell a story about said demon.

"Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell, seemingly overnight. He began to topple overlords who had been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell, just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him the Radio Demon, As lazy as that is. Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure..." Vaggie looks deep into your eyes. "He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!"

"Ya done?" Snorting you watch as the Radio demon walks about the place. Walking over to your record player you switch the side and a new song comes on.

"My! What is that sweet noise?" You hear the radio like voice appear next to you making you jump.

"Jesus Christ!" You place a hand over your heart and look into crimson eyes.

"Not quite, my dear," His grins widens as he holds out his hand for you to take. "Alastor,"

'Y/n," Shaking his hand his deer ears perk up as the familiar part of the song comes on.

"I haven't heard this song in decades!" The song dials up as he takes your hand abruptly, spinning you around. "You have an excellent taste in music, My dear," centring your balance you look up at the demon with a slanted smile. Alastor walks away with a grin and to Charlie who had grabbed his attention.