Chapter 15 - Shadows

God I both hate an Love this art ^ but I wish I spent more time on it... OR HAD A PINCH OF TALENT TO MAKE IT BETTER- I need to just stick with writing-

~~~

After the third song it was evident that you were a little tired. "Enough?" You chuckle and nod.

"You're a great dancer, Vox,"

"So are you, my dear," smiling, he kisses your hand before letting you walk off to your friends. As the the group look up you lean on Husker who frowns.

"I don't like him," the cat demon growls.

"Husk, your dad is showing," Husk was about to speak but Angel butts in.

"How are you not scared of them?" You shrug. "I mean first Mr Radio, then Satan, now two incredibly powerful overlords!"

"They're not scary," Angel looked dumbfounded just as Lucifer walked up to the group with Vaggie, Charlie and who you assumed to be Lilith.

"Y/n, I'm sure you haven't met my wife yet,"

"No, I don't believe so," You shake the demon queens hand as she stared down at you with a beautiful smile. "Now I know where Charlie gets her good looks from... no offence, Luci," the couple chuckles.

"None taken, Y/n,"

"You are one to talk, sweetie, you look gorgeous!" Her voice was silky and motherly making you smile wide.

"Thanks! Want to get a drink?"

"That would be lovely," soon you and Lilith walked off as Angel looked confused.

~~~

"Look all I'm saying is that pineapple on pizza isn't the best!" Currently you were having a playful banter with Lilith who had Charlie on her side and you had Lucifer on yours.

"I'm afraid your tastebuds are inferior to our ones," Lilith crosses her arms as Charlie nods.

"In your dreams, darling," Lucifer retorts making you grin.

"Look, pineapples arrived in England in the 1600s and it only started being liked in the 1700s so ipso facto, if it took 100 years for people to like pineapple, you can be sure that pineapple on pizza will stay as a disgrace for the rest of my life-"

"Y/n, you're dead-" you hold up a finger at Angel who grumbles.

"Not the point, oh and when you eat pineapples you're eating spongebobs home so..." you hold up your hand for a high five.

"Not sure who that is but I agree," Lucifer high fives you making you smug.

"What is going on?" Vaggie stares at the conversation before turning to Niffty who was enjoying her juice.

"Alright alright, let's get someone else's opinion... Al, pineapple on pizza is disgusting right?" The radio demon rolls his eyes with a smile.

"I actually quite like pineapple on pizza," you gasp and clutch your heart.

"Traitor!" Charlie laughs and sticks out her tongue at you. "You guys are mean, Luci is the only person in hell that matters anymore,"

"Hey! What the fuck?!" Angel shouts, throwing his arms in the air.

"Sorry, but you think pineapple makes your... you know what taste better... which by the way isn't scientifically proven-"

"Yes it is! Ask all the guys that have-"

"No thanks!" You pretend you gag as Angel laughs.

~~~

Staring out at the chaos that was hell, you sigh and lean against the banister. Crossing your arms you let out a sigh, watching a small fight between two old female demons. You hear the pushing back of curtains closing off the balcony and light footsteps approach you.