Chapter 3 - Hungover dream

"There's something wild about you child... That's so contagious! Let's be outrageous... Let's misbehave!" Slurring your words you stumble against Husk who was happily singing along, out of tune. Alastor happily swung around his microphone humming the same tune.

"Where is angel?" Vaggie asks, noticing the spiders absence.

"Obviously out sucking d-"

"Ok! I get it," Vaggie mumbles as Charlie nuzzles her face in her neck.

"God, I should have listened to Angel and gotten laid... Husker!" Vaggie and Charlie walk off to the elevator leaving you, Husk and Alastor.

"No thanks, doll, I'm going to the bar, don't got time," you boo him as he walks off before turning to Alastor.

"Oh, I don't think so, darling, you're not thinking straight," you grab his coat collar and bring him close to your face.

"I'm always thinking straight, Red," He grins and pulls you by the waist.

"Not as of now, my dear," taking your hand you feel a little light headed as you see yourself in front of your room. "Let us get you to bed,"

"You suck," he chuckles and shakes his head, opening your door and letting you in.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," you stick out your tongue at the deer demon before flopping on your bed. "I'll be right next door if you need anything!" He closes the door, knowing you were fast asleep.

~~~

"By the name of Lucifer I am going to send someone to double hell," you down another cup of coffee and groan at the hot liquid.

"Babe, did you even get laid?"

"I don't think so? I don't remember anything from last night..." you look up at Angel who was happily texting on his phone. "Let me guess... you did?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"

"Oh, Angel, day by day you surprise me with your... intelligent... vocabulary," Alastor sits down across from the two of you and picks up his morning paper.

"Thanks, daddy," you choke on your coffee as you see Alastors eye twitch.

"Remind me to thank Satan for it being a Saturday," you get up and make your way to the elevator, slamming the elevator button you wait to get to the staff floor, where everyone's rooms were. Walking into your room you take out your phone and play soft jazz on low volume to try and sooth you. Climbing under the covers you listen to the music, slowly falling asleep. You hear a creak in the corner of your room and peak open an irritated eye. "Who the fuck is there?" You grumble, staring into the dark corner. Crimson eyes open as a wide grin plastered itself under the pair of eyes. "Alastor?"

"Hello, sweetheart," sitting upright you squint your eyes to make out the outline of the demon.

"What are you... doing in my room?" He shrugs and walks out the shadows and to the foot of your bed.

"Boredom," gulping you nod and pull the sheets up closer. "Am I making you... scared?"

"N-no,"

"Well you should be," his eyes glow a dark red as he extends his claws and walks to your side. "Try not to make so much noise," he raises his hand and strikes-

"Y/n!" Your eyes snap open and you turn to your right to face the door. Looking around your room it was empty, not a demon in sight... recalling the dream a strong shudder runs through your body.

"What the fuck? Why-"

"Y/n! Open up!" Clasping your hands over your ears you walk to the door.

"What?!" You whisper shout as you open the door a bit only to be pushed down as Angel barges into your room. "Angel, what the hell?!"

"He is trying to kill me!"

"Who is?" Angel jumps under your covers and peaks over as you close the door.

"Strawberry pimp!" Just as you were about to reply you hear a creak at your door and a static noise filling the outside hall.

"Angel! Where are you?" You hear Alastor's radio voice followed by a knock at the door, you slowly make your way over, opening it up just a tad. "Y/n, sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"Very sorry, I hope your dream wasn't important," you take a gulp and shake your head. "Have you seen the feminine fellow?"

"Angel? No, not since breakfast," Alastor tilts his head with an unsure smile.

"Very well, sweet dreams, dear," he walks away, the air around him becoming static and glitch like. Closing the door you turn to Angel who was now cowering under the bed.

"He's gone," Angel let's out a sigh. "What did you do?"

"I flirted with him, who knew he could be so anti-flirt," Angel jumps on your bed and lays his head back. "Whatcha been doing?"

"Sleeping," you look at your phone to see the time. It's only been three hours.

"Bet you had a wet dream," Angel smirks as he admires his hands.

"W-what? N-no," you stutter making him laugh.

"I'm kidding! Calm your tits, babes," angel looks down at his phone and groans. "Gotta go, I'm needed at the studio,"

"Oh, no you don't," the radio demons voice rings from the corner. Angel let's out a scream before running to the door. Alastor turns to you with a grin.

"Please don't hurt me," you back up against the wall.

"My dear! I won't hurt you! Not yet at least," gulping you listen as Alastor chases out Angel, commentating on the pursue.

~~~

Alastor after Angel calls him daddy ^

Also I edited this chapter because I hated it and it made me cringe 😌

Hope you don't miss the old dream

- Anna ❤️