Chapter 2 - Decent breakfast

Rolling around in bed you see the bright red light streaming through your curtains. Groaning you force yourself up and walk to the bathroom connected to your room. Splashing cold water on your face you shiver before looking up at your reflection. After brushing your teeth you put on your usual attire and comb through your h/c hair, making sure not to hit your horns. You look yourself in the mirror one last time before heading out your room and to the elevator. When teaching the lobby you walk towards the kitchen where the sweet smell of syrup fills the air. Upon entering the kitchen you see Nifty happily cooking pancakes, bacon and eggs.

"Nifty?"

"Oh! Hi, Y/n, don't worry breakfast will be out soon!" With a confused look on your face Nifty pushes you out the kitchen and to the dining room which was set up for breakfast. Taking a seat you inspect the shiny silverware and other condiments that you haven't seen in a long time.

"Where did she get all this stuff?"

"Special order, my dear," looking behind you, Alastor stood with his usual grin. He takes a seat across from you and conjures up a newspaper. Soon Nifty runs out the kitchen pushing a large cart, using a stool she placed plates of food all over the table.

"Thank you, Nifty," hesitantly taking a few pancakes you pour on the golden syrup before taking your first bite. Letting out a delighted smile Alastor watches you with a smirk. "Nifty, this is amazing!"

"What's the ruckus about, sweet cheeks?" Angel walks up to your with his usual morning frown.

"Nifty made breakfast!" Angel lights up and piles his plate up with food. Slowly everyone appeared, hurriedly sitting down at the sight of food.

"Fuck me silly, this is amazing!" Angel continues to stuff his face, a bit of syrup dripping into his fluffy chest. "Shit, I may need a shower... wanna join me, Smiles?" Alastor lowers his newspaper.

"No," Angel frowns and turns to Husk, but before he could ask Husk gave his answer.

"I don't think so,"

"You all are virgins," with his plate empty Angel walks off back to his room.

"I am going to sort out the paper work for today, I will see you guys at lunch," leaving the table everyone says bye as you go to the main office behind the reception. Taking out files and bills you read through them and sort them out as quickly as possible. As time passed by Angel eventually found his way to the office and annoyed you.

"And I said, no way, make it $50 and I'll let you put it in my-"

"Angel!" He stops his story and looks at you. "If I wanted to listen to Porn I'd go to channel 69,"

"Come on, sugar tits, have some fun!" You look down at the desk and continue to read files. "Ok, you have no choice, tonight we are going out!"

"No,"

"What?! Come on! Don't be such a Debby dipshit,"

"It's Debby downer, Angel my dear," looking up you see the smiling demon at the door. "What is this about going out?"

"Angel is trying to get me drunk and laid with a random demon," you grumble and shove the last file back in the box.

"Y/n, I can feel your sexual strain from a mile away! Get some demon dick!" Flicking angel in the face you walk off, him following quickly behind, rubbing the spot you flicked. "Are you scared?"

"Am not!"

"You are! Look I get you're not as sexy as me but-" suddenly Angel looses his voice.

"Angel, I think Y/n is perfectly capable of acquiring the company of a demon when she would like," Alastor smiles at you, making you blush.

"Thanks, Alastor," suddenly Angels voice returns and he is in full volume.

"AND THATS WHY I WANT- oh my voice is back, sweet!" Angel grabs your shoulders tight showing the incredible height difference. "We are going out, and we are taking everyone with us,"

~~~

"I hate life. This is hell,"

"Yes it is, babe," you look at Angel who was puffing out his chest. "Now go get changed," rolling your eyes you walk to your closet and pick out a short blood red dress with lace sleeves and a choker like collar. Now changed you place on some eyeliner and walk out with your hair down. "If I wasn't gay I would take you right here against your desk,"

"Did not need to know that," heading out your room and to the elevator you see everyone waiting in the Lobby. "I'm surprised Angel could get you all on board,"

"He threatened to kiss us all, I'm not looking to get herpes," Husk grumbles, taking a swig of booze.

"Aw, Husk, baby, you flatter me," you look at Charlie and Vag who were holding each other's hands, which was honestly so adorable.

"Sorry I am late," Alastor pops up beside the group making everyone flinch. His eyes land on you, his eyes widen and grin grows. "My, you all look ravishing,"

~~~

Distasteful music blasted through speakers in the club as Angel grinds up against a demon. Playing with your drink you shrug and down the whole thing, Charlie and Vaggie were too busy smooching to notice and Husk was already asleep. Laying back in the booth you glance at Alastor beside you sipping at his Courvoisier.

"I need another drink," slipping out the booth you walk to the bar and order another drink. As you pay the bartender you turn to see a large man staring you up and down. "Can I help you?"

"You sure can, babe," rolling your eyes you try and push past him, only for him to grab your arm. "You ain't going nowhere," Alastor saw the scene from a distance and causally made his way over.

"Look I don't want to hurt you," the man scoffs.

"A little thing like you? Sure," placing down your drink you sigh. Kicking him in the shins then elbowing him in the face, he gets knocked out and falls to the floor, a few demons not fazed by the interaction.

"Told you," grabbing your drink you step over the demon and end up in front of Alastor. "Oh, hi,"

"Quite impressive, darling, I thought I would have to intervene," smiling you shake your head. "Where did you learn that?"

"Some things are best left secret, red," patting the demons arm you walk past him and to the booth. He watches you sit down and laugh at the sleeping Husk who mumbled a few words. An impressed smirk appears on his face but disappears the moment Angel walks up to him and flirts.

~~~

I love the joy on Angel's face in this pic!

- Anna ❤️