Chapter 33 - Awkward

Angel slowly opens up your bedroom door as quietly as he could. Taking a glance into the room he spots two figures on the bed, you and Alastor were cuddling together, fast asleep.

"The fuck?" He whispers to himself. The spider grins and closes the door quickly before walking down the hall to his room.

~~~

Swaying from side to side, Alastor hums a soft tune into your ear. Currently slow dancing in the lobby to a record you weren't paranoid about anyone walking in due to everyone being busy as can be.

"Mon kè,"

"That's a new one," you chuckle, looking into Alastors crimson eyes. "What does it mean?"

"I thought you knew creole," he grins making you roll your eyes.

"The most I know is Mon Ange and salop," Alastors eyes widen in shock. (Salop means dirty whore in creole)

"Y/n!" He whisper shouts.

"What? Calm down," he shakes his head and places a kiss on your head. "So, what does Mon kè mean?"

"It means my heart," blushing lightly you smile and kiss him softly. Unbeknownst to you both, Angel was watching from behind a corner.

~~~

"No! God dammit!" You groan and slump back on the couch. Frustrated by the game you were playing: Operation.

"Do not worry, mon kè, it's only a game," Alastors shadow was quick to take out the small plastic piece from the hole.

"Cheater," your shadow snarls making Al's shadow grin. Your shadow takes the tweezers and goes to perfectly take the piece only for the game to buzz making you jump. "Hey!" Alastor and his shadow snicker as you glare daggers.

"No voodoo!" Alastor holds up his hands.

"Darling, we are casting shadows, voodoo is quite necessary," you stick out you tongue making him chuckle.

"Let's play Hellnopoly!" Your shadow packs up the rigged game and takes out hellnopoly in its its place. Setting up the new game Charlie and Angel watch from afar with wide grins.

~~~

"Al?" You open his bedroom door only for him to quietly shush you. "What are you doing?-" you see him cradling a small blanket in an armchair.

"He just fell asleep," Alastor said softly, gesturing to the blanket. Peering into the blanket you see Fat Nuggets sleeping soundly with a pacifier in his mouth.

"You've either started to enjoy his company or are getting him to trust you so you can eat him," you grin as he scoffs.

"I've taken too much of a liking for the animal," slowly you walk over and take the animal out his arm. Alastor pats his lap making you smile and sit down side ways in the his lap, cuddled up against him.

"How long until Angel figures out you took him?" Alastor shrugs.

"I left a note so his absence shouldn't be such a big deal," nodding, you yawn and close your eyes, clutching onto Fat Nuggets. "Tired?"

"Incredibly," you mumble making him laugh softly and wrap an arm tighter around you.

...

Angel was fuming when he found Alastors note. Grumbling into the radio hosts room he struts in and goes to yell but stops when he sees the sight of the two demons and pig sleeping soundly. Angel makes a face of awe before sighing and walking out, shutting the door quietly.

~~~

Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra and George Strait duet

Fly me to the moon
Let me play up there with the stars

Alastor starts the song softly as you smirks and continue.

Let me see what spring is like
On, Jupiter and Mars

Slowly approaching each other with a slight skip, microphones in hand.

In other words, hold my hand...

He holds out his hand for you to take which you brush off and spin yourself into his arms.

In other words, baby, kiss me

Getting out his arms you sing the beginning of the verse.

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore

The next part was sung in perfect harmony making the crowd go wild.

In other words, please be true
In other words, Im in love with you

From the back of the bar Angel and Charlie watched in excitement and awe. The duet went on until the two spying demons walked out the bar fangirling uncontrollably.

~~~

Bright and early in the morning everyone was eating their breakfast together as usual. Angel nudge your side lightly, you hum for him to ask what he wanted to ask.

"Can you say 'daddy, can you pass me the salt?' please?" Angel whispers in your ear. Unable to process the reason for the request you shrug and say out loud.

"Daddy, can you pass the salt?"

"Of course, my dear,"

"Sure thing, kid," Vaggie chokes on her cereal as Husk and Alastor stare wide eyed at each other. Angel and Charlie stifled a laugh as Niffty looked as if she were to faint. Coughing you place away your napkin and leave the dining room.

"Where you going?!" Angel calls after you. Shutting the hotels front door you sigh and smile before letting out an ear piercing scream making everyone but Angel flinch. Straightening out your shirt you walk back into the hotel and to the dining room. Swiftly taking a magazine you roll it up and repeatedly smack Angel on the top of his head.

"You," Smack! "Mother," Smack! "Fucker!" Smack! Calming down you get back in your seat and continue to eat your breakfast as if nothing happened.

"This is not over," Husk eyes Alastor, who hides behind his newspaper.

~~~

Alastor gave a calm grin as Husk lectured him about how to treat you. Alastor listened to Husk, leaning on the bar that Husk backed him up against as he growled swears.

"Husker, my fellow, I see no reason for this! I'm perfectly capable of being a gentleman," he ends with a laugh.

"Whatever... hurt her and I'll rip that voodoo grin off your face, you son of a bitch,"

"I'd like to see you try," Alastors eyes turn into radio dials as Husk hardens his gaze and growls.

"Alright! Wonderful, thanks, dad," you hold back the two men from each others throats and hand Husk back his booze. "So... dinner?"

~~~

I just can't stop- I need sleep

- Anna ❤️