Chapter 39 - I love you too

The two beings battled it out, fists and powers being used to their full potential. You crept out of the dining room and watched the fight.

"Give her back," Alastor growled, wiping away blood from his jaw.

"No, she's happy here,"

"That is absolute bullshit!" Alastor laughs at the absurd claim. He throws a punch at Mephistos face which the angel catches and uses to throw Alastor back. Mephisto twirls the blade in his hands as he approaches a groaning and weak Alastor.

"Watch out!" You shout making the demon look up and roll away from the dagger that was aiming for his chest. The blade lodged itself in the ground as Alastor knocks away the fallen angel. Mephisto fell a bit away from the blade. Back at it again, the two wrestlers each other until Alastor was on the losing side. Mephisto continuously threw punches at the radio demons face, earning blood to be spat at him.

"Petty," Mephisto grumbles and wipes the blood from his face. Raising his hand to land another punch he was suddenly impaled in the chest by a gleaming white light. He clutched the spot and coughs up oozing black goo. "You... bitch," he turns to face you, in your hand the angel blade.

"Don't speak to her like that," Alastor used his microphone for support, standing up and taking the blade before slitting the fallen angels throat. You both watched as Mephisto drained of life, his being scorching the ground in a blinding light. Then into ash that dispersed into cracks in the walls of the mansion. Immediately Alastor fell to the ground clutching his stomach.

"Al!" You fell by his side and held him in your arms. "Oh god..."

"My dear... what did he do to you?" Alastor coughs up, looking at the cuts and bruises on your body.

"It's fine, it's ok, don't worry about me," you moved away his hair from his eyes.

"I'll be fine, ma Cherie, it will just take time to heal..." he refers to his weakened state. You frown and caress his face. "Don't frown, my love," he uses a shaky finger to lift your frown into a smile. "Much better," you let out a sad chuckle before hugging him tight.

"I missed you so much," he hugs back and strokes your hair. Taking in each others presence you sobbed silently as he comforts you.

"I love you, ma chérie," pulling back from the hug he seemed a little scared at your shocked reaction.

"Really?" He gives a shy nod which made you spill happy tears. Kissing him longingly you pull him closer. "I love you too," you mumble.

"What the hell?..." The group looks around at the destruction, debris and furniture flung about. You looked up and smiled.

"Hi guys," you say softly, everyone eyes now on you, Husk was the first to reach you. Pulling you into his arms, letting Alastors head hit the floor.

"Ow..." Alastor grumbles.

"Shut up, I haven't seen my daughter for so long! Oh kid, I missed you so much, I'll never let you out my sight, I swear!" You chuckle into Husks shoulder, feeling soft tears hit your skin. "Don't mention the crying," he growls in your ear. He pulls away and finally gets a good look at you. "That son of a bitch! What did he do to you?!"

"Dad..."

"No! Where is he!" Husk stands up and readies his fists. Lucifer picked up an angel blade by scorch marks.

"This... is an angel blade..." he shows the group before taking out a napkin and wiping away the dark liquid on its blade.

"He... he's really dead?" Charlie looks from the scorch in the ground and to you who nods.

"Thank fat nuggets!" Angel cried happily before hugging you tight, soon everyone was clutching each other, all except the overlords who were watching... and surprisingly smiling.

"Oh god!" You suddenly jump out the hug.

"What?! What is it?!" You stand up and look around.

"Alexander!" Everyone looks confused. "Al, where is the goat demon?" It took a while before Alastor realised. There was a crash and bang in the closet under the stairs. Rushing over to the closet you open it to see a disheveled goat demon stein upside down. "Oh Alex!" You helped him down and hugged him tight.

"I- I was in darkness... for thirty minutes-" you nod and comfort him.

"Al say sorry," the goat demon looks at the deer demon and whimpers.

"Very sorry, my good fellow," Alex nods and stumbles out of your arms.

"Where is Boss?" His eyes land on the scorch marks on the ground. He quickly turns to you with a shocked face. "R-really?" You nod confidently leaving him to celebrate, until he accidentally bumping into Niffty. "Oh! I-I'm so sorry!" He stutters, helping the small demon up off the ground.

"It's ok!" Alexander finally got a look at the redhead and blushed. "I'm Niffty," she holds out her hand for him to take.

"I- Uh..."

"Alexander right?" She tilts her head as Alex nods quickly, his blush growing. "I like that name,"

"I-..." The cyclops demon giggles and brushes off her skirt before brushing off the debris on Alex's shoulder.

"I ship," you mumble to Alastor who had a fatherly glare on Alex. "Leave them alone, Al," you nudge him slightly.

"That was uneventful... I thought I would have gotten some fun out of this..." Valentino grumbles before strutting our the building.

"Glad to have you back, Y/n! Come on, Voxy," Velvet drags the Tv demon out the door as he scolded her for calling him that name in public.

"I suppose everything is covered then?" You nod to Lilith who smiles and welcomed you back once more. "Let's go, dear," Lucifer nods and follows his wife out the door along with Rosie.

"Should we go?" Vaggie looks for your 'ok' but you shake your head.

"That asshole actually got me clothes and shit so I'm going to grab those, Alex should also want to pack his things... then I'm finishing my dinner... then(!) we can go," Charlie giggles and nods.

~~~

Niffty with Al's evil smile on her face is so cursed and I love it 🥺

Anyways! Le book is le fin....

Hope you enjoyed!

If you didn't then I'm sorry....

ANYWAYS BYEEEE

WAIT WAIT I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER ALASTOR X READER CALLED VOODOO GO CHECK IT OUT!!!! ❤️

- Anna ❤️